(RP) <Stonehoof Clan>

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

(RP) <Stonehoof Clan>

by Keirn » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Introduction:

<Stonehoof Clan> is a roleplaying guild strictly IC (in character). We are friendly with people that have not much experience in roleplaying and are willing to give it a try. But the question is: what kind of player are we looking for and why should they give this guild a try? We are looking for people that are new to this realm and are starting to quest/dungeon around, so we build a united community to progress around the game.

For the ones that are not experienced with roleplay:

Roleplaying is basically a different way to play World of Warcraft and it makes the game more fun because it gets more immersive this way. The idea here is not to rush to the endgame content, but to aim for it distantly while having a nice levelling journey full of social experiences with other guildmates during quests and dungeons.

This game is not about reaching the achievements, it is about having a nice run towards those goals. Therefore, I strongly recommend anyone to give this kind of mindset a try by joining us.

How to join us?

Recruitment is done in-game. You can mail my druid "Keirn" for it and we will procced to it in RP-ways.

Note: this guild is more like an experiment because I'm new to this server. I'll keep it around depending of the active roleplay community in here.
Keirn
Tester

Re: (RP) <Stonehoof Clan>

by Watanabe » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:38 am

Greetings!

Welcoome on the server first and foremost.

Since the server is new, the community is still forming, but definately RP can be found here.
There is an RP channel in each faction, and some umbrella guilds for gathering players.

Hope you are staying here, and looking forward to play whit you guys!
Keep up the good work!
Watanabe
Tester

by Keirn » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Watanabe wrote:Greetings!

Welcoome on the server first and foremost.

Since the server is new, the community is still forming, but definately RP can be found here.
There is an RP channel in each faction, and some umbrella guilds for gathering players.

Hope you are staying here, and looking forward to play whit you guys!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the support Watanable. See you in-game! ;)
Keirn
Tester

by ivoryraptor » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:16 pm

^
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters