<Limited Edition> [EU]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: < Limited Edition > [EU]

by Rebelina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:02 pm

We have some open slots for dedicated people to join our raiding teams. :)

Could need right now:

Resto Druids, Warlocks, Rogues, Resto Shamans, Fury Warriors, Mages

If you are interested get in contact with us.
<Limited Edition> Nostalrius PVE
Arela - Priest
Grayve - Warrior
Laniakea - Shaman
Rebelina
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Limited Edition> [EU]

by Waxface » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:46 pm

ill join if you make me an officer and give me full access to the guild bank
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fawel » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Réunion?
Fawel
Tester

by Krumz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:00 pm

There is no need for a reunion since a lot of players played until yesterday on Elysium. You can find us at http://ltd.elysium.shivtr.com/forums :)

Looks like were finally doing BWL on Nost PvE :)
Krumz
Private
Private

by Fawel » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:11 am

Do you Play on pve Horde Site?

Found you guYs. Do you want to create a big LE with Members from Nost and Elysium?
Fawel
Tester

by Nelythia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Pls only Nost LE

No second or even third raids anymore.

kkty
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by XJ9 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 am

I might look into applying. Granted I know most of your guild does not like me I'm looking for a more relaxed environment. I came from the server best guild on Nostalrius PvE which I am certain more than fits the necessary criteria. I would like to stay with the best but I feel that a slower progressing guild might give me less mental stress and a generally happier state of mind.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Its cool man, everything about us will reset with nost 2.0

You're welcome if you want to join

Lets stop drama
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by XJ9 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

My trolling for flame wars aside:

I feel as if you've been talking with Stephanie with that remark. For reference, when Stephanie showed up in the DV teamspeak one day he completely had me at a loss of words because he was basically "No hard feelings, let's start fresh and actually get to know each other!"

Though honestly, I'm looking forward to the reset. Odds are I'll be looking at sticking with people I know. So I'll probably follow Mandos or Edge and see what they're doing. With how it looked like on Elysium they had a mixture of DV and Goon Squad and I really want to see what that's like as I didn't play Elysium.

I can promise though, I will probably not be inciting as much hostility because I have nothing really to gain from it, my social experiment was proven and that's all I really wanted from the forum charade. I'll probably conduct myself as I did in game.

Do wish you guys the best of luck and if we do end up playing the same server, I look forward to another race or even fighting alongside you if the circumstances call for it.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:42 pm

We now have our official recruiting logo

I'm obviously kidding. There is no official logo yet. Just wanted to share a nice meme.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters