PvE or PvP server.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

PvE or PvP server.

by derderder » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:42 am

So I can't pick between the PvP and PvE server. Its nice being on a high pop server like the PvP one but at the same time it get really annoying. I dont like the fact that I feel so far behind already on the PvP server. The PvE server seems like it would be the perfect choice. What do you guys think? Should i just suck it up and level on the PvE server? I'm thinking about rolling a priest(Holy), mage or warlock. I played warrior back in vanilla did everything up to AQ-40(only downed 2 bosses). So it would be a pretty cool experience to try out caster for once. I have alot of time on my hands I play from 4PM-11PM(PST) I'm really looking forward to leveling! Retail to me is just dead.
derderder
Tester

Re: PvE or PvP server.

by Kerpy » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Do it. Go for it. Join the PvE server, you won't regret it.
Kerpy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rosembergwatt » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:40 am

In my opinion, the PvE realm is the perfect option. Although the population on the PvP might look nice, things there just get very messy sometimes. Quest respawns, constant ganking, herb/mining difficulties, etc. Also, I'd rather bet that the PvE server will have a better experience during the Ahn Qiraj opening event. Not only because the population is lower here, but also because the staff will see how things workout on the PvP realm before applying into the PvE one. And, of course, all the content that is released on the PvE realm has already been for months in the PvP, so you can expect less unexpected bugs around.
rosembergwatt
Grunt
Grunt

by derderder » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:24 am

Well i'm sold! Thanks for the reply!
derderder
Tester

by Niko » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 am

I'am currently on the pvp realm and I'm actually considering making an alt over there to rank and then later PvE tryhard with. Mostly because the PvP realm is lagging so horrendiously because of +4000 chinese players invading the realm last few months and sudden influx only this week with nearly 1000 chinas. :/
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by AriesMouse410 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 am

What faction do you plan on playing? I play on Horde on the PvE realm and I can say there seem to be a hell of a lot of healing priests around (though tanks always seem to be the thing most in demand) if that helps at all for deciding what to play. Casters are always nice as well, seem to be pretty melee heavy whenever I'm filling a group.
I'm just here to heal and make puns.
AriesMouse410
Private
Private

Return to Horde guilds headquarters