[EU]-[H]☠<Deathwatch™>☠[PVE-Guild] English Check us out!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[EU]-[H]☠<Deathwatch™>☠[PVE-Guild] English Check us out!

by ivoryraptor » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:20 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
➤Announcement:

Greetings fellow nostalrius community and Dethwatch members, welcome to our thread in nostalrius forums! here u can see each time the status of the guild given by the officers or me so you can always be up to date and letting you know about our current status.
After a few adjustments inside the guild leadership we are proud to announce to our dear members and viewers, that you are able to join and apply to our new site that our former Guild Master provided to us and be part of our social and cozy environment that our guild has to offer and also if you want to participate to our guild events without being a member you are free to do so by using our calendar and make your schedule to find people to join you either from our guild or any other that might wanna join ;) .
➤Application:

We are recruiting both EU & NA players dedicated or not we will find a spot for you
➊You can either contact us by making a post in this tread ☟
➋Send a whisper to either me ->☎Ivoryraptor ☎Vazhie ☎Stouner ☎Rader ☎Oniichan in game
➌✉Mail me personally in-game
➍Personal message me again in my Nostalrius forum inbox
➎Visit our site and make an application✍ (you make it this way also more official)

The choices are plenty!

We require all the information we are asking from you so don't miss anything its the best for you ;) all our slots are open for you to apply! for the time being.

➤Guild Overview

✦ EU in majority but we accept NA as well

✦English only speaking

✦Horde of course but i know some of you don't check it quite often

✦We aim to be non-casual

✦Social

✦We have teamspeak

We are overall a very friendly and active guild without a previous history background (and we don't need one tbh) trying to be as much social we can be with many events going on our calendar, so in other words not only we want people to join us in guild for raid but as well in the different events we are announcing so feel free to check more about our different activities in our site below, Speak in teamspeak 3 or at least listen is essential for the raid and for having more fun while in game.

I have made so far a few modifications personally in our site and im still working on it (alone), i would like you to have a look and tell me your opinions about it negative or positive all comments are welcome so please have a look and share your thoughts about it, and feel free to point out any mistakes or suggestions about how to improve it or make it more smoother for the user eye.

If you do wish to check out for us, visit our site below and have a look in our different sections in forum and learn more about us and the details you might wanna know and feel free to make an account and ask us in person if you like, post your questions in our forum and we will be back to you within 24h.
http://deathwatch.nostalrius.shivtr.com/

P.S: keep in mind the application its quite long and you might get bored but we made it in a such way so it can be easy for you to fill up all the fields without you having to spend so much time with copy paste, so please fill up as much as possible if you truly want to join .

http://i.imgur.com/EUE1nq2.jpg
Last edited by ivoryraptor on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Deathwatch>

by Qckii » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Joined today and had an awesome first few hours here. Highly Recommend :)
Qckii
Tester

by ivoryraptor » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Welcome Qckii and enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:
Last edited by ivoryraptor on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Waxface » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:19 pm

HIGH FREINDS !!!
Waxface
Sergeant
Sergeant

by skagzilla23 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Hey, my names Ethan, I found one of your recruiters in Bloodhoof Village. I am real interested... Hit me up!
skagzilla23
Tester

by ivoryraptor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:03 pm

skagzilla23 wrote:Hey, my names Ethan, I found one of your recruiters in Bloodhoof Village. I am real interested... Hit me up!

Welcome Ethan ツ and enjoy your stay! (>‿◠)

Note:

Ok we made a discord server as well for those who are not familiar with teamspeak 3
you can join if you like and talk with someone of us or hang around ;)

SERVER ID: 149165880599642122
Last edited by Pottu on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advert
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: ☠<Deathwatch™>☠

by ivoryraptor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:51 am

bump
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 pm

The application template changed once again for more smooth results and for you to be able to fill the fields more comfortably.

<Deathwatch>
<Deathwatch> View Latest Events
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:55 pm

bump
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nefaris » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 pm

I joined yesterday and I'm enjoying my stay. Kind people, talking on TS while leveling. Seems nice to me! :)
Nefaris
Private
Private

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters