LF US-west raid guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

LF US-west raid guild

by emenos » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:34 am

I am leveling my warrior prot spec main to eventually raid. I am currently lvl 40 and looking for a US west guild that plans to raid or is looking for a MT/OT for raiding. I have exp raiding as a MT in EQ2, Aion, and retail wow and am looking forward to raiding 40 man vanilla. I casually played retail since BC and was a MT for WoD mythic raiding. pls let me know if you have an opening that fits, thx.
emenos
Tester

Re: LF US-west raid guild

by Yukarg » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:38 am

Hello,

My guild <Swift Retribution> is actively recruiting new members, including prot warriors. we are based out of NA and have players who are both on PST and EST. We are about a week old and growing very quickly, currently we have about 15-20 active members. Experience from our leadership includes all content from retail vanilla to the current retail version (although we've stopped playing retail to play on Nostalrius Begins), Wildstar, and Swtor. A few players have Gladiator experience if it means anything to you.

We are currently focused on growing our core playerbase and are running 5 mans fairly often. We hope to begin raiding in about 3 to 4 weeks.

If this is something that you would be interested in, feel free to contact either "Yukarg", "Tardczar", or "Googlimoogli" in game for more information.

Good luck.
Yukarg
Private
Private

Re: LF US-west raid guild

by Orkboyz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello there, please consider <Rise> for your endgame guild. We are currently recruiting players for a new guild experience. We have a core of dedicated leadership that has raided vanilla wow and many expansions beyond, we also have a teamspeak3 server for communications. You can message Maas, Ryten, Zykes, Orkboyz or Romnom for more information.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Horde guilds headquarters