Looking for a Horde Based PvE Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Looking for a Horde Based PvE Guild

by Lefarge » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:56 am

So, as the title suggests I'm looking for a guild to join.

I'm a 58 resto shaman, and PvE is my main focus. Though I'm not adverse to some PvP now and again (especially world PvP).

I work the night shift on a 4 on 4 off schedule, so my hours are a bit backward but I could easily find the time to raid between the hours of 2100-0500 given the nature of the work I am in. This applies to some of my days off as well.

My timezone is -7 GMT or MST.

Please PM me or post here if anybody has any offers.
Lefarge
Tester

Re: Looking for a Horde Based PvE Guild

by Yukarg » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:24 am

Hello. My guild <Swift Retribution> may be just what you're looking for. We are a North American based guild actively recruiting English speaking players who play on PST/EST and although we are currently just under a month old, have grown to over 40 unique active members in that short amount of time. We are currently running 5 man dungeons and gearing up those in the guild who are already level 60, and have many others who are leveling and close to 60. Player experience in the guild ranges from having never played vanilla to players who have played all iterations of the retail client's history. A few players also have Gladiator level pvp experience, if it means anything to you.

We are intending to raid weekends within the time frame you posted (will end up finalizing as we get a feel about what works best for the majority of players) and hope to be raiding in the next 3-4 weeks. Most of the members and officers in the guild work quite long or hard hours during the week, and we hope to have a Sat/Sun raid schedule for 3-4 hours for both nights. We are seeking highly motivated players who enjoy the casual schedule but hold themselves to a high standard of skill and situational awareness. Raid loot system will be Loot Council.

If this sounds like something that would work for you or if you have additional questions, please send an ingame mail or whisper to either "Yukarg", "Tardczar", or "Googlimoogli". We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Good luck in your search.
Yukarg
Private
Private

Return to Horde guilds headquarters