[NA] <Swift Retribution>

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [NA] <Swift Retribution>

by qawsican » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Level 12 Undead Frost Mage. IGN: Aquarium

Started WoW back in Vanilla, before AQ was released, I remember doing the supply stuff preparing for AQ. I've raided from Vanilla to MoP, both casually and hardcore. For Vanilla, I've raided MC, ZG, Ony, BWL, AQ20 + AQ40. I didn't do Naxx (until Wrath) since I took a hiatus for a bit while I was transitioning into High School and whatnot and came back to WoW once Burning Crusade got released. I'm 25, got a stable job and schedule and can meet your raid times. I've stopped playing MMOs after clearing most of the Hardmode MoP content. Once I found about a vanilla WoW server, the craving came back and I installed and started again yesterday. I don't know how fast I can hit 60 and start gearing up for raiding but I will be playing almost daily to get 60 as fast as possible.
qawsican
Tester

by Yukarg » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Great! Will contact you in game this evening.
Yukarg
Private
Private

by Yukarg » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Still looking for 2 skilled fury warriors and rogues among others!
Yukarg
Private
Private

by Ging3rMonkey » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:02 pm

I am leveling Fury Warrior named Zuldawah. I just hit lvl 35 and is trying to get to 60 as fast as possible.

I have been playing Wow off and on since Day1.

I raided all vanilla raids but Naxx.

I would love to join your guild.

- Zuldawah
Ging3rMonkey
Tester

by Yukarg » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 pm

I will contact you in game tonight, thank you for your interest.
Yukarg
Private
Private

by Krozil321 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Name harddream, (lvl 60)
race: Tauren
Tallent: 18-33-0 Furry (Though if ever needing a tank I have tanked most of my wow time)
I have Raided starting TBC, I have done every raid as a warrior (prot) But also would dps for alt runs to help them out. Raided up to WOD then stopped as I saw there was not a real reward anymore at that point.
I am 24 Years old.
I would like to raid with you guys becouse the raiding times are good and I would like to be with a raiding guild and grow and progress with them as things are released.
Krozil321
Tester

by Yukarg » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello Harddream, Thank you for your interest. We are not currently recruiting fury warriors, but are always open to exceptional players. I will contact you in game in the next two days to discuss this further with you.

Swift Retribution is still looking for a skilled Warrior Offtank, Warlocks, and Rogues. Post if you're interested guys!
Yukarg
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Horde guilds headquarters