1900 people in the starting zones

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

1900 people in the starting zones

by Gentoo » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 am

Could we possibly Up the spawn rate in the starting zones so that some of us are able to move on after 4-5 days..
Gentoo
Tester

Re: 1900 people in the starting zones

by TOVAR » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:51 am

Don't worry, in the late night the total number of players online dropped to 1800. It's the hype. It will settle down to a bearable number.
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bartolo » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:32 am

Las time I check 2500+ players
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TOVAR » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Bartolo wrote:Las time I check 2500+ players

Cool. Also, it is sunday. Tomorrow, maybe some people will stay less due to the working days.
I must confess, I was worried about the player numbers, since most PvE vanilla private servers are really struggling with low playerbases. The early success of the Nos PvE realm is fantastic. Now i believe most players will stick around for a long time ,like me. I already 'packed my bags' on another pve server I was playing for 2 months and transferred here. The 2005 feeling is soooo good and real!
Remember the PvP doomsayers: "Enjoy your dead PvE server!" Up yours! :mrgreen:
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pinacolata » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:29 am

the only real problem i saw, was the one item quests (warlock quest, night elf furbolgs quest) with 5 mins respawn. The problem is that people get stuck on that quest and have to compete with like 5 or 6 others doing the same because the respawn is timer is too high, it's a bottleneck problem.
pinacolata
Grunt
Grunt

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion