Any French players on future PVE serv ?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Any French players on future PVE serv ?

by Redrax » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 pm

You english dude are too serious. Do you works for the police ? Or are you angry cause theres some post in french you cant understand ?
Redrax
Tester

by sempiternus » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Redrax, you're behaving like an asshole, seriously, i'm french myself, and i don't see what's the problem with respecting the rules of this forum.....
sempiternus
Grunt
Grunt

by minipoire » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:34 pm

The rule say "English" .... he write in ENGLISH AND IN FRENCH .. for FRENCH PEOPLE ! not a crime i think !

Now ... calm down ...

German Guild has message wrote in German ( https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23105 ) with other German message !

And here in Brazilian .. https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23993

The Topic say FRENCH PLAYERS .. it is FOR FRENCH ! ... see a french message .. this is not a problem for me ... why this is a problem for YOU ? When i see German or Brazilian on the topic name ... it doesn't bother me they speak in mother language .. Now with google trad it's easy translate a message for check the content !

So .. where is the problem ? .... i think you are just a TROLL !
minipoire
Private
Private

by Acidenitrix » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Sorry, I did not notice this forum rule, about only english. It was exciting to read french.
In another part, PVE server is hosted in France... Can't we be little proud about that ?

Ok, maybe not... Let's wait France - New Zealand this evening... If we win, I will post something in french and I will be happy to be warned about this ;-)
But, honnestly, I m pretty sure, don't worry, this will not happen :(

By the way, respect rules, talk friendly and ... enjoy !
Acidenitrix
Tester

by Rafale » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:41 pm

I'm French too.. We need to create a guild, it's better for raids :) (Attention la police du langage surveille)
Rafale
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Redrax » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Someone has to create a french guild and post it in the guild headquarter on the forum, then all french players can be together :D
Redrax
Tester

by Acidenitrix » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:51 pm

There should exist 3 factions : horde, alliance and french... definilty !
Acidenitrix
Tester

by Sélenne » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Well, for the moment I wait before creating my char, I don't know yet where the majority of the french community is going.
<Raid is Dead> Horde side guild
Slade - Orc Warlock
-----------------------------
Sélenne
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Justiino » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:08 am

I'm from Canada, but I'm looking to play with French players so I can improve my french (it would help with bilingualism). Any guilds that have FR/EN speakers, but I would love to just get surrounded by french to help my abilities
Justino - Tauren Warrior (Nostalrius Begins PvP)

Justino - Dwarf Priest (Nostalrius Begins PvE)
Justiino
Tester

by Zan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:51 am

I wonder what happened to the mostly french beta testers and its community..It's a bit of a shame that they didn't even gave them a sub forum. Where's their voice?
Zan
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion