Any French players on future PVE serv ?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Any French players on future PVE serv ?

by Trum » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:31 am

The "old french beta testers and its community"...... it's only 150people man ;)
<Phoenix>
Trum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sélenne » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 am

@Zan

A lot of them gone to another french private server, creating a " clash " bewteen a lot of beta players and them.

Now they're back but they are playing in the PVP server. A majority of beta players gone to the PVP server too ( including myself ) but a lot of them stopped playing.

The staff told us that we would have back in some way our characters played during the beta, it never happened. A lot of players considered this as a betrayal and decided to not play on this new Nostalrius.
A lot of beta player didn't like the fact that the french language was totally abandonned too, because at the beginning, the staff wanted to make a french part and an english part in the forum ( announcements in both languages ). It changed during the release and a big part of the french community disapeared.

The majority of the french players that you see nowadays are not from the beta, a lot of guilds arrived from others french private servers.

Btw, thank you for making the effort to speak in french, there are little mistakes but it's great overall :)
<Raid is Dead> Horde side guild
Slade - Orc Warlock
-----------------------------
Sélenne
Sergeant
Sergeant

by takeshi59 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 am

** ENGLISH PLEASE
takeshi59
Tester

by Wosh » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:59 am

I played on the beta server in the guild Novae (Horde) under the same name as the one I use to post here.

I don't care about having my characters back here but I wish we could have at least a distinctive title in the forum, not in game of course.
Wosh
Grunt
Grunt

by Anatole » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:56 am

Sélenne wrote:@Zan

A lot of them gone to another french private server, creating a " clash " bewteen a lot of beta players and them.

Now they're back but they are playing in the PVP server. A majority of beta players gone to the PVP server too ( including myself ) but a lot of them stopped playing.

The staff told us that we would have back in some way our characters played during the beta, it never happened. A lot of players considered this as a betrayal and decided to not play on this new Nostalrius.
A lot of beta player didn't like the fact that the french language was totally abandonned too, because at the beginning, the staff wanted to make a french part and an english part in the forum ( announcements in both languages ). It changed during the release and a big part of the french community disapeared.

Thank god, these players aren't here anymore. They really destroyed the old Nostalrius.
Always whining, always complaining (just have a look at this topic...).
Forget the old ghetto (100 players), these old characters (all full T1-2) and, most important, the mentality of these old players !
Anatole
Private
Private

by Trum » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Anatole wrote:
Sélenne wrote:@Zan

Thank god, these players aren't here anymore. They really destroyed the old Nostalrius.
Always whining, always complaining (just have a look at this topic...).
Forget the old ghetto (100 players), these old characters (all full T1-2) and, most important, the mentality of these old players !

http://phoenix-guilde.shivtr.com/
<Phoenix>
Trum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Hello, you called me?
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Acidenitrix » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 pm

According to the result of the last rugby match against NZ, I will continue to write in english...

But next time... next time...
Acidenitrix
Tester

by Skuggor » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Envy wrote:Hello, you called me?

Thought I heard something too
Skuggor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Myshel » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Do not dig up the corpses ! it's dirty and it stinks !
Myshel
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion