PVE Server forum

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: PVE Server forum

by Soulxlock » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 am

Pallysir wrote:I mean the guild recruitment could be used and we can talk about the server in there, but it does feel rather crude after waiting so long just to get a forum. Hopefully the delay was because of how the PvP server has been recently with crashing and needing fixes rapidly, and they didn't want it to be like this.

It could have something to do with server stability and them setting priorities. Still I hope we get *something* more than just a new subforum.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oitake » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 am

I can understand delay when they are having problems, but it would be great if they could communicate that to us.
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Orchestrated » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:58 am

Stop the crying already, please.
I quit playing the PvP server since the very first moment they announced the PvE one.
Do you care for quality? Stop crying like this, these people are doing a super hard work for free.
Behave and show some respect to those who are allowing us even to have a brand new PvE server, finally gankers free.
This forum is already an huge step for the PvE community, a commitment; stop leaving traces in here of your ingratitude, please.
Orchestrated
Tester

by Oitake » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:10 am

Orchestrated wrote:Stop the crying already, please.
I quit playing the PvP server since the very first moment they announced the PvE one.
Do you care for quality? Stop crying like this, these people are doing a super hard work for free.
Behave and show some respect to those who are allowing us even to have a brand new PvE server, finally gankers free.
This forum is already an huge step for the PvE community, a commitment; stop leaving traces in here of your ingratitude, please.

Kinda harsh for the fact that everyone here is showing a lot of gratitude. We (if I can speak for others) just question a huge announcement for a simple subforum. If you want to call that 'crying', then sure.

Personally I don't think questioning something in a mature matter is crying or being ungrateful, or the synonym for science would be QQ.

"Why is there lightning?"
"Stop questioning stuff and be greatful for the rain!!"

Then again, I'd like to emphasis that making a subforum does infact take a few seconds to type the title of said forum, then you click 'ok'. You mess around with the placement a little: done. So why such a huge announcement and a week of waiting time? It just tickles my logical sense to death. Something not making sense makes me feel uncomfortable.
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by cascarrabias » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:24 am

Orchestrated wrote:Stop the crying already, please.

Can you accept opinions different to yours without considering them "crying"?
Grow up
...and that also goes for considering them 'working for free', thats really a naive argument. Where do you think funding comes from? (by the way, its completely legit from my point of view that they get money for the work they are doing)
cascarrabias
Grunt
Grunt

by Corazon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Personally, I don't care. Take all the time you devs need, A high quality, well maintained pve vanilla realm is a unique thing, and I can wait for it.

I've got some steam games left to get through anyway, so win-win.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gitaxianprobe » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Very nice :)
Gitaxianprobe
Tester

by Shadowfox » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:24 pm

They're obviously having their hands full with the current PVP server crashes but, absolutely, better communication would go a long way. People will appreciate any news, even if it means hearing that things will take a while longer still. Popping in once in a while and saying:" Hey guys, be patient, we're working on it" is, I think, what the players are asking for.

It's amazing how much you can stretch things out in customer service when you regularly keep in touch with your base even though you have nothing to deliver yet.

Blizzard always sucked at this too, lol.
Shadowfox
Private
Private

by minipoire » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm

an approximate date would be good. That would relieve the ongoing and pending Unknown. I prefer they annonces. Even if it takes a delay announcement thereafter, it is not serious. It avoids watching the forum three times a day until a news
minipoire
Private
Private

by lindz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:58 am

Sitting here camping AC on P99 and bored to death. The server opening soon would be great!
<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion