PVE Server forum

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PVE Server forum

by Viper » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Greetings,

The goal of this forum is to give a common place for PVE server discussion.

A dedicated section of the forum has been creating for guild's recruitment.
Feel free to use it in order to recruit new players.

The Terms of Use also apply here in order to maintain a mature discussion between each others.

Best regards.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: PVE Server forum

by gotmilk0112 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:26 pm

It's happening!
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Make some screenshots at the server release. For example, the human starting area.

Half of it will be populated by orcs, trolls and undead :twisted: ;)
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sethzer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:38 pm

gotmilk0112 wrote:It's happening!

Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fléautine » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Hell Yeah :) PVE ftw
Fléautine
Private
Private

by Nevyrmore » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Is there any way we can find out what the version of the client for the new PVE realm will be? Just wondering if it will remain 1.x like the current nos server, or if the devs are looking to provide a more recent client and just ratchet it down to vanilla standards. Either way is fine, I'm just happy there's going to be a PVE server with what seems to be a healthy population. Just having a more recent client would make it easier to find mods and stuff for end game content. Just my $0.02. Keep up the good work guys.
Nevyrmore
Tester

by minipoire » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:04 pm

they said, they follow the original timeline ... probably start with 1.0 server
minipoire
Private
Private

by Tsutey » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Nevyrmore wrote:Is there any way we can find out what the version of the client for the new PVE realm will be? Just wondering if it will remain 1.x like the current nos server, or if the devs are looking to provide a more recent client and just ratchet it down to vanilla standards. Either way is fine, I'm just happy there's going to be a PVE server with what seems to be a healthy population. Just having a more recent client would make it easier to find mods and stuff for end game content. Just my $0.02. Keep up the good work guys.

The server will start with pre1.4 patch.

What will the timeline be?
The server will start in a pre 1.4 patch. The content will be gradually released in the same order it was / will be on Nostalrius PvP Realm.
Last edited by Tsutey on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Flammie <Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
Tsutey
Grunt
Grunt

by Praxxia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:07 pm

I'm hoping they do the BWL release a month after the first MC clear, like originally intended. That would also let us synch up with the PvP realm, which would *probably* make things easier on the staff.
Praxxia
Grunt
Grunt

by Pokeypointy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Praxxia wrote:I'm hoping they do the BWL release a month after the first MC clear, like originally intended. That would also let us synch up with the PvP realm, which would *probably* make things easier on the staff.

We'll most likely see a faster pace as every patch applied on pve server before they catch up will be debugged by live testing with the 8k test team on pvp realm.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion