PVE Server forum

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: PVE Server forum

by Pallysir » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:00 am

They wont release a date because they dont want other servers opening a server before them, I expect them to announce it the day of its release honestly
Lvl 60 paladin, 20 days played, ganked 373 times
Pallysir
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by minipoire » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 am

Pallysir wrote:They wont release a date because they dont want other servers opening a server before them, I expect them to announce it the day of its release honestly

No sense :s People wait for THIS server ... not other private server with bad scripting
minipoire
Private
Private

by Rhook » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:47 am

Nost isnt afraid of losing players. I expect around 4000 Players on the first day of the new server at all though only 2500 players can log in.

The other server mentioned has around 500 registered members at all. There is no competition for Nost. Only thing would be bad scripting and lots of crashes like it is actually on the PvP server.
Rhook
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pallysir » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:54 am

I'd hope they are scared of losing players, not in the sense that I hope other servers steal all the players but just as a general statement, because without us they have no one to play on the server. Then again 9K+ pop ain't going to be changing anytime soon from what it looks like lol
Lvl 60 paladin, 20 days played, ganked 373 times
Pallysir
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zurbitux » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:28 pm

I started at kronos becous of the massive population made it impossible to lvl at nostalrius pvp realm and they just anounced there was going to be a release of a new realm so I was thinking, hmm just have fun at kronos while w8? well.. I'm lvl 60 now and I see that the population at kronos just growing more and more every day and most of them tell us that they have been playing here and got same experiance that I had.
so Nostalrius shuld be scared of loosing ppl since they allready are!
Zurbitux
Tester

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Zurbitux wrote:I started at kronos becous of the massive population made it impossible to lvl at nostalrius pvp realm and they just anounced there was going to be a release of a new realm so I was thinking, hmm just have fun at kronos while w8? well.. I'm lvl 60 now and I see that the population at kronos just growing more and more every day and most of them tell us that they have been playing here and got same experiance that I had.
so Nostalrius shuld be scared of loosing ppl since they allready are!

What is this pop. growth you speak of? Concurrent users online is still around 1000 at best and that doesn't happen more than once or twice per week. Kronos pop. is stagnant. Anyway, this is a NOSTALRIUS PVE thread, not general discussion or off topic.

We'll most likely hear more from Daemon/Viper about the PVE server once they're done fixing their main server.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Orc_Hunter » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:37 pm

minipoire wrote:
Pallysir wrote:They wont release a date because they dont want other servers opening a server before them, I expect them to announce it the day of its release honestly

No sense :s People wait for THIS server ... not other private server with bad scripting

How can you have an opinion on a server you've never played? Just like when Kronos and Nos were competing, Kronos had way more hype, and people saying it was superior. I gave both servers a try and ended up liking Nos more. I extend that same courtesy to any new server... I will give them a try before passing any judgement.
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cascarrabias » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:37 am

Rhook wrote:Nost isnt afraid of losing players. I expect around 4000 Players on the first day of the new server at all though only 2500 players can log in.

The other server mentioned has around 500 registered members at all. There is no competition for Nost. Only thing would be bad scripting and lots of crashes like it is actually on the PvP server.

That is misleading. The other server has only 500 members registered in their social network. That does not mean that they can raise thousands of players on release if they hit launch before Nost.
cascarrabias
Grunt
Grunt

by minipoire » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:36 am

Orc_Hunter wrote:
minipoire wrote:

How can you have an opinion on a server you've never played? Just like when Kronos and Nos were competing, Kronos had way more hype, and people saying it was superior. I gave both servers a try and ended up liking Nos more. I extend that same courtesy to any new server... I will give them a try before passing any judgement.

even if another server is properly scripted. This changes nothing. Players expect the Nostalrius server, this one already has its community of players thanks to its big brother PVP. And it will be full on the day of its opening. Competition with other private server do not have any interest. Also, if you choose Nostalrius is that you found the best right? So why talk of another private server and even why players would go on to another private server that come out before, then you know that Nostalrius will be better? your comment has no sense
minipoire
Private
Private

by zadoose » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Its now officially october and it was announced in august of the pve server. We havent heard anything about the status of the servers development whatsoever. Does opening up a new server take 1-2 months or is this something that takes 3-6 months or longer?
zadoose
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion