Any guilds planning on playing?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Any guilds planning on playing?

by Bildrac » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Looking to start playing on Nostalrius, since the PvE server will be a fresh start for everyone I figured I could wait for its release.

Are there any guilds looking to make this server their home? Looking for one to join.
Bildrac
Tester

Re: Any guilds planning on playing?

by MightyJed » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:02 pm

There's an entire subforum for each faction.
MightyJed
Tester

by Kazy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 pm

There indeed is an entire subforum for each faction, but so far they seem very empty.
The truth is that a guild really isn't necessary for anything but battlegrounds and raiding. Both of which can be postponed untill lvl 60, which will likely take at least a month and probably more for most people.

My own current plan is to make a char and play without worrying about a guild. That doesn't mean I wont join one if I get an offer to join one that seems promising. But just because I join a guild while leveling doesn't mean that I will automatically stay. I'll probably start to get serious about finding a raiding guild once I hit lvl 55+...
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kentamentiu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

It is kind of nice to have a guild while leveling, especially if you all start at roughly the same time. A guild can be a good motivator to push it a little harder.
Kentamentiu
Grunt
Grunt

by Purgatoryduck » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 am

My brother and I are going to be making a guild for this server. I've written up a relatively large document to run the guild as well since it'll be big on helping new players and leveling, but also look towards making raid groups.
Purgatoryduck
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion