Reasons why you will reroll on PvE server

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Reasons why you will reroll on PvE server

by Soulxlock » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:35 am

For everyone who already has a character on the PvP server and plans on switching realms. Please state your reasons why you would reroll on the upcoming PvE server. Sadly this forum doesn't offer a poll option, I would really like to know if ganking and corpse camping is the #1 reason.

Myself I have a lvl 20 human warlock and haven't encountered much ganking yet. Mostly because I haven't left the alliance starting zones yet apart from Redridge (where I have been ganked ofc). but I hear it's pretty bad and I don't want to waste my limited time with corspe runs. I've heard horror stories about STV being a real mess and questing there is almost impossible :? .
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Reasons why you will reroll on PvE server

by Rhook » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:40 am

Taking part in the fresh start. Also my favourite name is already given away on the PvP Server which is a huge demotivation for me.
Rhook
Sergeant
Sergeant

by flrl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 am

20% fresh start, 80% playing on a PvP server with 400 ping is a nightmare.
flrl
Private
Private

by Hellfurian96 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:56 am

Eh.. Because of ganking in contested areas (but I know that's part of the PvP..) Problem is, it's not players the same level doing the ganking, it's higher levels just screwing with people. I'm planning on finishing my warrior (now 40) so I can PvP at 60 because I do enjoy it, just not usually open world.. Will definitely reroll all my other characters on PvE so I can play in a more relaxed environment.
Hellfurian96
Tester

by Pokeypointy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 am

The pvp server is overpopulated, economy is ruined, wpvp is hyperactive, toxic community ingame and on forums and fresh is fresh, it's always fun to be a part of the early server progression rush, done it many times and never get tired of it.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 am

First it was the constant cluster fuck in any leveling zones. Then I've reach level 30 and had to start venturing into highly contested areas. After reaching level 32 and having thoughts of how having a server that's regularly drowning will have repercussions in the long run (everything being overfarmed, world PVP to the point where you can barely do anything even once you reach level 60, not enough spawn rates for mats and herbs..ect) it was the nail in the coffin for me.
Zan
Grunt
Grunt

by ahunter8056 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:34 am

To avoiding ganking is the one and only reason for me. I'm not wasting my time having my free time ruined by others.
ahunter8056
Private
Private

by Giordano » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:07 am

1) Avoiding ganking by 60s

2) Leave the overcrowded, competitive starting zones.
Giordano
Tester

by ToshinouKyouko » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:29 am

1) There's so many people on the PvP realm that it's a pain in the ass to complete some quests or level up gathering professions.
2) I really fucking hate being one-shot by some level 60 and being forced to interrupt my gameplay just because some other guy feels like being a dick.
3) I don't really enjoy world PvP, so I don't sacrifice anything.

I just wanna do quests and grind rep and items. Being attacked by people all the time adds nothing to that experience.
ToshinouKyouko
Private
Private

by Nagrim » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:31 am

I've got a lvl32 on PvP. I started because I like to play on a Vanilla server. But ganking is really a problem, cause you're just slain over and over by skulls. After I've heard of PvE server plans, I stopped playing on PvP. In Retail Vanilla 10 years ago I also played on PvE. I'm not really interested in PvP anyway.
Nagrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion