Has there been any talk of release?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Has there been any talk of release?

by Orc_Hunter » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Ziphr wrote:but is the competitor even.... well, competitive with server end stuff? boss scripting, bugs ect

I don't know. I'll definitely give it a try at launch to see what their quality is.
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ziphr » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Orc_Hunter wrote:
Ziphr wrote:but is the competitor even.... well, competitive with server end stuff? boss scripting, bugs ect

I don't know. I'll definitely give it a try at launch to see what their quality is.

fair enough
actually Ill be very interested to hear comparisons by people who have played both
my biggest interest in vanilla wow is to kill a blizzlike c'thun, so whoever can recreate that best while supporting a population to get there has my attention ^^
Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kentamentiu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Ziphr wrote:
Orc_Hunter wrote:

fair enough
actually Ill be very interested to hear comparisons by people who have played both
my biggest interest in vanilla wow is to kill a blizzlike c'thun, so whoever can recreate that best while supporting a population to get there has my attention ^^

Recreating that fight perfectly like it was when it first became killable will be next to impossible, but I'm sure excited to find out how well Nost makes it.
Kentamentiu
Grunt
Grunt

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:17 pm

With the track-record on this server, if things do not change at AQ patch, it will be bugged lootpinjata initially.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nagrim » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:35 pm

C'thun was bugged/heavily overtuned on first release. Hopefully they'll release the fixed version from start on ;)
But that'll be few months till AQ. Need the PvE way before AQ release!
Nagrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Nagrim wrote:C'thun was bugged/heavily overtuned on first release. Hopefully they'll release the fixed version from start on ;)
But that'll be few months till AQ. Need the PvE way before AQ release!

No kidding, there's still 1.7 and 1.8 before 1.9. I do not hope to see AQ before spring 2016.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Netflix » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:10 pm

What Druzzil said about the PvP server. It needs to be stavalized because it's been crashing constantly and rolling back ever since they released BWL. I do hope the PVE realm is gonna come out soon. I'm gonna take a break and wait it out.
Netflix
Private
Private

by necroman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:23 pm

I resurrect this thread in the name of Sargeras.
necroman
Private
Private

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion