Plea to staff

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Plea to staff

by Orc_Hunter » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 pm

VideoGameKarp wrote:Until Stormrage announces a date, Nost won't announce a date.

The only reason there was more vague info today is because Stormrage announced that they will release by the end of this month.

They don't care if we want info, or the PvE playerbase at all, they only react to what competition is doing.

Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Looks like we've got a mexican standoff!
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cmill78 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:14 pm

The other realm project that shall not be named (there's a storm raging) has technically released a date. Yesterday they said their PvE realm will be launching sometime within October.
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:27 pm

cmill78 wrote:The other realm project that shall not be named (there's a storm raging) has technically released a date. Yesterday they said their PvE realm will be launching sometime within October.

Indeed, they dropped this pseudo-bomb yesterday saying "Currently we do not have an exact release date, but you can expect a release VERY soon (within October 2015)."

Which means nostalrius needs to act right now.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Qubism » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Just mad an account there just to check them out and the only thing that scares me is the amount off people that will be playing there. As it looks now i will go there just becouse i am getting really sick off the team and how they treat there players, sure this is free so cant say too much but they cant say one thing then remove the post,, cant way "something" and add a PvE forum part. A small kick in the face for me...
Just hope that on sunday they will say something, otherwise i will to 100% remove my self from here and wait for the storming anger server even if Nost is several weeks before.
Qubism
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Brunchkin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 pm

"Release date or riot" was removed without a trace in the middle of the night, and it was my fault. I left a sarcastic comment about their lack of communication, how they just announce announcements. They didn't like that, and instead of locking the thread or "greening" my single comment, they erased the entire thread, a thread that wasn't even mine.

Sorry to the person who started that thread. I posted a suggestion right after this incident. Please show your support:
"Lock/Correct Threads, not Erase"
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23005

This is dirty. This is censorship.
Brunchkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Orc_Hunter » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:
cmill78 wrote:The other realm project that shall not be named (there's a storm raging) has technically released a date. Yesterday they said their PvE realm will be launching sometime within October.

Indeed, they dropped this pseudo-bomb yesterday saying "Currently we do not have an exact release date, but you can expect a release VERY soon (within October 2015)."

Yeah, I'm thinking that other project was vague because they're waiting for nos to announce an exact date (within october), and then snipe them by releasing earlier.
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Orc_Hunter wrote:
Pokeypointy wrote:

Yeah, I'm thinking that other project was vague because they're waiting for nos to announce an exact date (within october), and then snipe them by releasing earlier.

Fortunately for Nostalrius they've got a humangous (on private server scale) playerbase, from which people will migrate (reroll) to the pve server, even long after the servers have been launched. Stormrage is on the choppingblock, sniping the release date is pretty much the deciding factor for their success.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Qubism » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:49 pm

From reading on how the other server are communicating with their players i think they will win in the long run even if they come out later, IF they still communicate the same way that is. Nost really need to step up their game with the players.
Sure they have a really nice amount off ppl, cant say anything about that but i rather play on a smaller server where i can talk to devs/gms and not meet by silence.
Qubism
Sergeant
Sergeant

by minipoire » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Orc_Hunter wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking that other project was vague because they're waiting for nos to announce an exact date (within october), and then snipe them by releasing earlier.

No need wait for that .. they can open right now ... lol

And they snip nothing ... if Nostalrius open a server without announcement :)
minipoire
Private
Private

by cmill78 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:58 pm

With the other project possibly offering a shop to buy vanity items, the only real complaint from people would be "not Vanilla Blizzlike" but with Nos placing custom content like the Kryll event (who is long dead at this point in Vanilla, but I wouldn't expect these guys to read lore.....) they can no longer say they are Vanilla Blizzlike.
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion