HYPE!!!

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HYPE!!!

by Brunchkin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Stondus wrote:They couldn't, 'cause everyone was flagged of from PvP for the event.

Is this true?
Brunchkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Stondus » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Well personally wasn't around with my low-lvl char; was following twitch (the one mentioned in nost's twitter), ad yes, EVERYONE was "blue-bared" in blasted lands. no red, no green anywhere. Until *after* the event was over.
*********************************************************************************************
Okay, so it's allways Paragon vs Method vs some-unknown-guild on every tier.
Why not make things a bit more interesting, and make them ALL raid Vanilla instead?
Stondus
Grunt
Grunt

by Sethzer » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Deemo wrote:can take my PVP Charakter there ?

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22616&start=40#p156711
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by lindz » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Oh hell yes!

A PvE server for my birthday. Thank you Nostalrius Staff.
<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Orc_Hunter » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Now that we have a release date, and it's only 2 weeks away, my hype has reached astronomical levels! :D

So looking forward to launch day!
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kieros » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 pm

I too am extremely excited about this launch. Anyone else setting time aside to go at it for the entire day?
Kieros
Tester

by Corazon » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Kieros wrote:I too am extremely excited about this launch. Anyone else setting time aside to go at it for the entire day?

I was going to be working that day, but I called and took time off about an hour after the announcement.

Got my gatorade, red bull, cheetos, and poopsocks all stocked up for a full weekend of nolifing. :mrgreen:
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Orc_Hunter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:23 am

Kieros wrote:I too am extremely excited about this launch. Anyone else setting time aside to go at it for the entire day?

Yes, yes I am :ugeek:
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Neversober » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:16 am

Deemo wrote:can take my PVP Charakter there ?

NO you cannot, and never will be able to.

And I cannot wait to start playing "FOR THE HORDE!!"
Neversober
Tester

by Harren » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:21 am

Corazon wrote:

I was going to be working that day, but I called and took time off about an hour after the announcement.

Got my gatorade, red bull, cheetos, and poopsocks all stocked up for a full weekend of nolifing. :mrgreen:

Yes, so much energy drinks and not healthy food, I am going to make a huge shopping on 16th ... :mrgreen:
Harren
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion