So I Just Hit Stranglethorn...

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: So I Just Hit Stranglethorn...

by pserkjon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 am

I hope that NOT everyone will reroll on PVE :)
pserkjon
Tester

by MasterQuaster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:29 pm

btw even on a PvE Server are several ways to troll lowies with open World PvP... just for exampel killing the Quest givers all the time. And because nobody is interested in PvP, nobody gonna defend the lowies Quest giver :evil:
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Frigidus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:18 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:btw even on a PvE Server are several ways to troll lowies with open World PvP... just for exampel killing the Quest givers all the time. And because nobody is interested in PvP, nobody gonna defend the lowies Quest giver :evil:

We get it dude, you're super butthurt that you can't grief the people jumping servers. Don't worry, you can always get your kicks stomping on puppies or something.
Frigidus
Tester

by MasterQuaster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Yes thanks bro! At least you got it :) I am the hardest of the hards!
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MrDiap » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Is STV mandatory zone to level?
MrDiap
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Glenzig » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:47 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:btw even on a PvE Server are several ways to troll lowies with open World PvP... just for exampel killing the Quest givers all the time. And because nobody is interested in PvP, nobody gonna defend the lowies Quest giver :evil:

I'm sure it will happen. But not nearly as much as it does on the pvp server. And from my experience, people aren't really interested in world pvp or defending from this sort of greifing on the pvp server either.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Battlepug » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Nope, but that and arathi is the best for 30-42. I prefer to skip dustwallow and arathi
Battlepug
Grunt
Grunt

by umandez » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:19 pm

The PvE server will get boring after a while.. AFKing in main cities is going to be so much fun.
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Orc_Hunter » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:28 pm

umandez wrote:The PvE server will get boring after a while.. AFKing in main cities is going to be so much fun.

There is nothing you can do on a PvP server that can't be done on PvE. Wanna world PvP? Go ahead, nothing is stopping you. The only difference is that your victims will be the one's who choose to engage in PvP. Go attack the Crossroads, I'm sure a few lowbies will take the bait. So you'll still have chances to wank it while 1-shotting noobz.
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PanTheSatyr » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:Just your cry is all the open world PvP worth guys.

You write goodly words.
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion