Any Quebec guys rolling on the new server?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Any Quebec guys rolling on the new server?

by Troop » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:59 am

Just curious to see if I can find some QC guys like me who will roll on the new PVE server next saturday. Let me know.
Troop
Tester

Re: Any Quebec guys rolling on the new server?

by i214chess » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:01 am

Canadians have hair on their chest and that means they play on PVP. I recommend you do the same and follow in thy brothers footsteps....or sisters...but a chick with a hairy chest can play on either PvE or PVP...but if a chick has hair on their chest....they are playing on PVP...100% yo!
i214chess
Grunt
Grunt

by Troop » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:17 pm

i214chess wrote:Canadians have hair on their chest and that means they play on PVP. I recommend you do the same and follow in thy brothers footsteps....or sisters...but a chick with a hairy chest can play on either PvE or PVP...but if a chick has hair on their chest....they are playing on PVP...100% yo!

That's if you got something to prove youngling, I made my marks back in the day!
Troop
Tester

by i214chess » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:50 am

What are you going to do?

I think PvE release is this Saturday.
i214chess
Grunt
Grunt

by Strygwyr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Not from QC, but I will be rolling on the PvE Server. I'm from Toronto ON.
Strygwyr
Tester

by Pastarien » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Montreal here, speaking french but not looking for any QC fenchies dramas, all QC guild seems to end in drama because of QC mentality, I'm from New-Brunswick, just living in QC :)

But Would be glad to have a friend/leveling partner, rolling horde, cant decide yet between lock/mage/sham/war :)
Pastarien
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion