Gold Problem

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Gold Problem

by Fangle » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 am

Hi Everyone, this question is if I start playing for the warrior, how to accumulate near 90g if the market is not yet developed. I will try to fast lvling. My last experience said that better to herb/minig for selling resources. But in the first days hard to find someone who will want to buy my resources.
Fangle
Tester

Re: Gold Problem

by Simonich » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:01 pm

In the PvP server, once I have reached lvl 40 I had around 66 gold, PvP rank 6 (rank 3+ means 10% discount on all faction goods) and at least honored rep with my main faction. The gold was earned mainly by grinding gray items which make quite a profit. Tanaris is the best place to farm trash as far as I know.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by CuteBoyScout » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 pm

pick skinning, grind beasts and sell everything to vendors. Boring as hell but that's to be expected.
CuteBoyScout
Private
Private

by paparia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

fast leveling +money= grind leveling

hard to do both if it is your first toon and a war(gear depending)

make a frost mage /bm huntard /lock or rush to 60 and grind the mounts latter
paparia
Private
Private

by Pokeypointy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Droprates are hyperactive on the pvp server, even today. This will be the case on the pve server as well, so your safest and easiest bet is to grind atleast partially every level once you get out of the starting zone.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aquane » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:43 pm

you could always just play the AH
its not too hard to do... as long as noone else is doing what you're doing
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gizamaluke » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:33 pm

If you're like me and you don't want to level too hard, there are some hotspots of grey drops that actually translate quite well into silver and gold via vendors.
The first I know of is Raptors in the wetlands, they drop Raptor claws ever other kill and they vendor for 4.5s. This can add up pretty quickly and you can vendor or sell their eggs on AH too.
The second is Bristly whiskers from the cats in stranglethorn vale, they sell for 7s each and if you kill the tigers you can get tiger meat for the jungle stew. Stacks of jungle stew alone sell for 60s.

Hope this helps (a bit). See you on the server :)
Gizamaluke
Tester

by BoxerBriefly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Fangle wrote:Hi Everyone, this question is if I start playing for the warrior, how to accumulate near 90g if the market is not yet developed. I will try to fast lvling. My last experience said that better to herb/minig for selling resources. But in the first days hard to find someone who will want to buy my resources.

For a warrior, mining and something else sounds good. Everyone is going to struggle as the economy is being established, that's normal.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Coreborn » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:44 pm

...and i'm sure that ah will be overfilled with overpriced items from players stuck in a retail mindset.
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion