The PVE server is PVP.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: The PVE server is PVP.

by Hogbobson » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:15 am

Daemon wrote:The issue has been fixed now (without any server restart).

Good job, and thank you. <3
Hogbobson
Grunt
Grunt

by coldrex » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 am

I've been pvp flagged in Northshire abbey by just tagging the horde pvp flagged player....
coldrex
Tester

by DiegoSantana » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 am

coldrex wrote:I've been pvp flagged in Northshire abbey by just tagging the horde pvp flagged player....

so what?
DiegoSantana
Tester

by umandez » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:42 am

coldrex wrote:I've been pvp flagged in Northshire abbey by just tagging the horde pvp flagged player....

You still get flagged after attacking a flagged player or healing a flagged player you donut.

As for realm list that can be fixed on a server restart it's part of the realmlist config.
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by coldrex » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:15 am

umandez wrote:

You still get flagged after attacking a flagged player or healing a flagged player you donut.

As for realm list that can be fixed on a server restart it's part of the realmlist config.

Tell me ...did i said that i attacked or healed pvp flagged player or i just tagged (left click on) him? Im not good at English,maybe tagging someone means something else...
Last edited by coldrex on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldrex
Tester

by umandez » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:04 pm

coldrex wrote:
umandez wrote:

Tell me ...did i said that i attacked or healed pvp flagged player or i just tagged (left click) on him? Im not good at English,maybe tagging someone means something else...

Then I apologize, tagging something generally mean's doing damage to it. As far as WoW mechanics are concerned.
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hogbobson » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:13 pm

coldrex wrote:
umandez wrote:

Tell me ...did i said that i attacked or healed pvp flagged player or i just tagged (left click on) him? Im not good at English,maybe tagging someone means something else...

You're looking for targeting. :)
Hogbobson
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:32 pm

175 honorable kills in northshire abbey, allahu ackbar

Raising your weapon onto us (right click for autoattack) is a sign of danger, we have the right to kill you for that. Bow down to the Warsongs!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by TOVAR » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Gangbanging single players=honor? LOL.
Just some PvP realm parassites feeding on the PvE realm.
Kobold Miner akbar!
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:08 pm

TOVAR wrote:Gangbanging single players=honor? LOL.
Just some PvP realm parassites feeding on the PvE realm.
Kobold Miner akbar!

nom
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion