Erho's Server first 60

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Erho's Server first 60

by Mdmadam » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:51 pm

justclassic wrote:
Azi wrote:
Mdmadam wrote:Not sure how people find the time these days to sit in front of the computer for that long. There is no glory or fame because its just an emulated game after all, but I suppose whatever keeps kids from depression and being bullied in the outside world is cool by me.

Is that the amount of cocain used ? 8-)

It's salt pile, the towel headed terrorist was trying to make one of those classic neckbeard jokes where you don't type anything and just post some picture. Or maybe he just can't speak english...sigh...
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by NoMiS ChaV » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Serendepitys wrote:
NoMiS ChaV wrote:That's quite an achievement and everything but, what is he doing now? Standing in SW looking all green 60 with no one to run with. I don't get that kind of self serving play style, where is the fun, or the social interactive game play that brings this game into it's own?

The important thing now for him/her is how they play end game, selfish or selfless, as somewhere between the two is the mark of the individual that matters!(especially now that they are famous) haha.

we have 36 60's already in the guild doing UBRS/LBRS/Strat/BRD runs and are almost pre-raid BiS erho being one of them :D

That's great!

I wish I still had the time to immerse myself like I used to. Too many responsibilities now but I will get there eventually : ]
NoMiS ChaV
Tester

by Freekaylaz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:40 pm

grats
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion