Erho's Server first 60

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Erho's Server first 60

by kaba » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:23 am

troutblock wrote:...or it means that you fail at maths....

Haha OK maybe not "constantly" but still 20h/day.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tobith » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:54 am

Obama does approve.
Ellis on Nostalrius PvE :3
Tobith
Tester

by Nidalli » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Gz for exploiting (shred using in front of mob).
Nidalli
Tester

by DeeMarie » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Big grats! Druid makes it doubly impressive.

As for time played, you can certainly get by on little to no sleep when you're having fun :)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Crichton » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:16 pm

20h a day is reasonable (Well, y'know, reasonable within the context of vanilla WOW). 4 hours of sleep, 20 hours of WOW. Also, to whoever mentioned competition, there wouldn't be any when he was like one of two people in higher zones, lol.
Crichton
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Soyoen » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Nidalli wrote:Gz for exploiting (shred using in front of mob).

This is actually something which worked back in the day, hell it would still work if there are any positional requirements as the small delay present enables it. The only way it would not work is if you're playing with 5ms without any ability delay whatsoever.

I need to congratulate to being the first level 60, kitoo/casie must've surely either failed hard giving up his lead around level 53-54 with all good hubs and quest areas left for the remanining levels or Erho did a remarkable comeback :)

Best of regards
Soyoen
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vtx4848 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Non-warlock / hunter. Good job.
vtx4848
Grunt
Grunt

by eXistenZ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Shimmerleaf wrote:I am bewildered at how you managed to reach level 60 in only five days. It would have been difficult, not only because the game is challenging, but also because you would have had competition for kills. My goal is to take my time, complete every quest I can, and explore all the zones. I would like to experience everything that the game has to offer, in order to fully immerse myself. I have never understood the need to be faster than everyone else, and to rush to the end just to be the first to do something. To me, that seems wasteful and unnecessary. Either way, I commend your effort and I hope it was worth it to you. Congratulations, friend!

It's not uncommon for people to share their account in order to win the race to L60 (or any cap level, especially with the server first achievements). They might hate leveling or most likely do it for the fame. Getting level L60 on my own feels more rewarding although not as rewarding as 10 years ago.

I have the same goal as you. Currently level 18. Leveling up all profs (except fishing... never again) as I level. Having a blast to be honest.

Even though rushing is not the way I play, I can only congratula you on reaching L60. Very nice. Not nice from the OP to say Kitoo had multiple people playing him, but Erho did not. Maybe the staff just needs to investigate both ;)

PS: Shimmerleaf, please check your inbox.
Myrrh (Alliance) - PvE server
eXistenZ
Private
Private

by djcincy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:23 pm

eXistenZ wrote:
Shimmerleaf wrote:I am bewildered at how you managed to reach level 60 in only five days. It would have been difficult, not only because the game is challenging, but also because you would have had competition for kills. My goal is to take my time, complete every quest I can, and explore all the zones. I would like to experience everything that the game has to offer, in order to fully immerse myself. I have never understood the need to be faster than everyone else, and to rush to the end just to be the first to do something. To me, that seems wasteful and unnecessary. Either way, I commend your effort and I hope it was worth it to you. Congratulations, friend!

It's not uncommon for people to share their account in order to win the race to L60 (or any cap level, especially with the server first achievements). They might hate leveling or most likely do it for the fame. Getting level L60 on my own feels more rewarding although not as rewarding as 10 years ago.

I have the same goal as you. Currently level 18. Leveling up all profs (except fishing... never again) as I level. Having a blast to be honest.

Even though rushing is not the way I play, I can only congratula you on reaching L60. Very nice. Not nice from the OP to say Kitoo had multiple people playing him, but Erho did not. Maybe the staff just needs to investigate both ;)

PS: Shimmerleaf, please check your inbox.

Well it was pretty obvious Kitoo was using multiple people to level his account. Erho is an accomplished leveler who was world first in rift and has been level racing since original vanilla wow. To be fair Erho had no intentions on level racing until kitoo started talking trash to him. I guess he shouldn't brag about things until he accomplishes them.
djcincy
Tester

by BoxerBriefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Erho wrote:http://imgur.com/1J7a2wT

Impressive, congratulations Erho.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion