To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

by Stephanie » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 pm

For people who weren't interested in the kill you guys sure seemed to be out in Azshara quite a lot and then died with no alliance competition there!
Stephanie
Private
Private

by DeeMarie » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Plxtreme wrote:
Zahil420 wrote:Did he just despawn azuregos or was his group actually able to kill it and get gear?

He got aggro on azuregos, which is legit, and proceeded to kite it through azshara, into ashenvale towards orgrimmar, and once we crossed the imaginary phase line between org and ashenvale, Azuregos just tripped balls and despawned. Apparently, that bugged him and the GMs refuse to spawn him manually.

Azuregos was kitable to Orgrimmar. Not the hunter's fault that a) the server messed up and b) Gms have no idea what's blizzlike.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Plxtreme » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:16 pm

DeeMarie wrote:
Plxtreme wrote:
Zahil420 wrote:Did he just despawn azuregos or was his group actually able to kill it and get gear?

He got aggro on azuregos, which is legit, and proceeded to kite it through azshara, into ashenvale towards orgrimmar, and once we crossed the imaginary phase line between org and ashenvale, Azuregos just tripped balls and despawned. Apparently, that bugged him and the GMs refuse to spawn him manually.

Azuregos was kitable to Orgrimmar. Not the hunter's fault that a) the server messed up and b) Gms have no idea what's blizzlike.

I'll leave it to the GMs to determine if he did it on purpose or not. I think he knew really well what would happen, or at least had an idea about this zone phasing shit before kiting him through there.
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Yea we are not interested in Azuregos we are not interested in any raid and we are certainly not interested in this private server. I might add we wiped on purpose and had no interest in killing it at all.... Did I mention we arn't interested? I hope you are satisfied now?
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by _Athena_ » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Stephanie wrote:For people who weren't interested in the kill you guys sure seemed to be out in Azshara quite a lot and then died with no alliance competition there!

Shots fired...

_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Duofilm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 pm

@Plxtreme

Plx don't talk if you are making wild guesses on something you don't know at all. kk thx
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Plxtreme » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Duofilm wrote:@Plxtreme

Plx don't talk if you are making wild guesses on something you don't know at all. kk thx

I can talk then?

edit: all this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't wipe though.
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by varth » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:27 pm

You most definitely could kite azuregos to org in retail, I recall it happening multiple times. I also find Azuregos on a pve server to be hilarious since you can't even fight off the opposing faction, so the only way forward is to just pull agro and reset over and over hoping your raid gets the tag at the last % or so
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Plxtreme » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:29 pm

varth wrote:You most definitely could kite azuregos to org in retail, I recall it happening multiple times. I also find Azuregos on a pve server to be hilarious since you can't even fight off the opposing faction, so the only way forward is to just pull agro and reset over and over hoping your raid gets the tag at the last % or so

Or just accept that you lost the tag and hope the other team wipes (lol @ deja vu)

Also, I'm not saying it wasn't a legit strat in vanilla retail. I'm saying that Smork, the hunter that kited him through the phase line, knew that the phase line was there, and probably expected some buggy shit to happen, which sounds like exploiting to me.
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by Tonedo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Plxtreme wrote:
varth wrote:You most definitely could kite azuregos to org in retail, I recall it happening multiple times. I also find Azuregos on a pve server to be hilarious since you can't even fight off the opposing faction, so the only way forward is to just pull agro and reset over and over hoping your raid gets the tag at the last % or so

Or just accept that you lost the tag and hope the other team wipes (lol @ deja vu)

Also, I'm not saying it wasn't a legit strat in vanilla retail. I'm saying that Smork, the hunter that kited him through the phase line, knew that the phase line was there, and probably expected some buggy shit to happen, which sounds like exploiting to me.

No one knew, there was a lot of confusion when the phase line was passed (which we didn't know about to begin with) and what happened thereafter.
Tonedo
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion