Ninja report !

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Ninja report !

by Edermask » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello to all fellow players of the nostalrius community , i will get to the subject immediately . I have been ninjaed a cloak of black baron (preraid bis piece for physical dpsers) .

The player that has ninjaed the cloak is Corrozus a lvl 60 human warrior from the guild lotus storm ( i don't have anything against the guild) .

http://postimg.org/image/rhaw5cnd7/

He was the tank of our group to strat, and he didn't inform any of us that he would roll for dps items . Some of his guildies whispered me that i should have been expecting him to need since he was ''propably'' fury ...

I am mad as any of you fellow players would be in my spot .
Let's make the community better , instead of guessing who needs on what , let people know beforehand , especialy in cases like this , a tank who is ''propably'' a dps .

It is cool that your class can tank and get into a group faster that way . But last i checked dpsers have priority over dps items , unless otherwise specified before starting the dungeon . Please forgive me if im wrong.
Edermask
Tester

Re: Ninja report !

by MrCer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Tank needing on dps gear. FML man... Come on!
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tasky » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Edermask wrote: But last i checked dpsers have priority over dps items

Check again. It would be ninja only if he switched to master loot, otherwise it is legit and is probably your fault for not asking who needs it since it seems that 4 people wanted it. Same goes for mask of the unforgiven... always check who you are competing with.

If the warrior is not fury and won't be in the near future then it is quite unfair, but still not ninja.
Tasky
Private
Private

by Aslan » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Dude, he is a warrior and its a 5 man dungeon that doesnt hold a single item for a prot, what do you want, a hunter pet tanking?
When you do dungeons while lvling, do you blame tanks for taking dps gear that they obviously need for killing mobs? If a warri came to you and said he wants to tank it if he can roll on dps gear, some kids would probably reject him too. There are so many reasons why this is completely ok.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SKS » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Ah, some tanks ask before taking gear and others do not. I usually ask before I need on DPS stuff since I am prot, but again, in 5 mans, sometimes its ok to roll for that stuff. Not really a ninja. Ive had dps warriors take tank items from me. It happens, just regroup and run again. :)

~Iacopo
SKS
Tester

by troutblock » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Edermask wrote:It is cool that your class can tank and get into a group faster that way . But last i checked dpsers have priority over dps items , unless otherwise specified before starting the dungeon . Please forgive me if im wrong.

You are wrong. At least on every vanilla server I played on, tanks always have right to need on dps gear as most of them play dps as their main raiding spec.

If it didn’t work this way then the amount of tanks on the server would be drastically reduced (and no one would want that).
troutblock
Grunt
Grunt

by Battlepug » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm

I was tanking everything up to mc fury specced. Its ez to tank 5 mans dps specced and there is nothing wrong with needing if u r dps, Ask and see who u r competing with next time.
Battlepug
Grunt
Grunt

by Glenzig » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:14 am

So it was 4 rogues and a tank on this run? Cause in your pic everyone rolled need. Don't get mad at the guy who won and then cry ninja on the forums.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Edermask » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 am

It was me another hunter and a retri pala ... i had the highest roll 69 the warrior had 70.
Edermask
Tester

by Mozz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Beaten by 1.. The salt is real.
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion