Happy about the population?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Happy about the population?

by seeker303 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Is anyone else happy about the current PvE server population? when I'm on I usually see between 1500-1800 people online, this may not be a crap ton of people, but I feel this is a very nice amount to stay at, but I'm curious is anyone else happy about this, do you want less people, more people, if so tell me why!
seeker303
Private
Private

Re: Happy about the population?

by troutblock » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 pm

I moved from the PVP server because I hated the large pop there. The social side of the game is terrible with a population so large (to me the PvP server is as bad as retail in that aspect). So yes I am happy with the population here, and hope that it doesn’t grow too much bigger.
troutblock
Grunt
Grunt

by MUSASHI » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 pm

To me it seems just perfect, euro time by the way Bgs at 60 just insstapop (horde side) and you can find pretty easy any group for instance at that level at any time. I dont want to see ratio incrase much. Its just fine
Shis - 60 UD Warrior - Who Cares

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
CB.
MUSASHI
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rayana » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Honestly, it feels about perfect. Granted, I just started a few days ago so I am leveling and have not experienced dungeons or anything, but from what I've seen in leveling zones so far seems very healthy. I am having no issues grinding out my gathering professions due to overpopulation, yet there are plenty of people around to group up for quests and such (from what I've seen low level dungeons are hopping as well judging by LFM spam.)
Rayana
Tester

by CharlotteMarya » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Don't jinx it. :mrgreen:
CharlotteMarya
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kaba » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm

About 1000 more people online at all times would be awesome. Preferably more horde to even out the ratio. Mostly because I'd like to see a few more dungeon groups (especially lower level ones) going on.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Snowblood » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Just fine !
Snowblood 60 Ud Mage

« That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die »
Snowblood
Private
Private

by Dish » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:41 pm

A few more people (500-1k, espcially on Horde side) would be great, but overall I'm very happy.

The only players who are not happy are frustrated kids coming from the hugely overpopulated PvP server.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Holycola » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:55 pm

kaba wrote:About 1000 more people online at all times would be awesome. Preferably more horde to even out the ratio. Mostly because I'd like to see a few more dungeon groups (especially lower level ones) going on.

I was going to post exactly this.
Holycola
Grunt
Grunt

by Kiala » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm

It´s not too shabby indeed!

Though I do hear it´s not exactly easy to find groups for the lower level Dungeons,
it´s still okay at higher levels (What I heard, anyway).

Grinding; mobs or materials, and questing in general (whether its alone or in need of a group); all these things have been enjoyable to me. So yes, happy! :)
Kiala
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion