Happy about the population?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Happy about the population?

by Knirck » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:31 am

1-2k more players would be perfect imo. I would rather not have the population of the PvP side though, I guess nothing you can really control that well though.
More importantly soon AV will be out and if the H/A ratio stays like this it will suck for PvP. How come PvE has such an abundance of allys. Roll horde if you don't have a specific preference so the server becomes balanced. Either that or expect 2 hour ques on Alliance side for AV/WSG/AB. Do it for the server!
Knirck
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Knirck wrote:1-2k more players would be perfect imo. I would rather not have the population of the PvP side though, I guess nothing you can really control that well though.
More importantly soon AV will be out and if the H/A ratio stays like this it will suck for PvP. How come PvE has such an abundance of allys. Roll horde if you don't have a specific preference so the server becomes balanced. Either that or expect 2 hour ques on Alliance side for AV/WSG/AB. Do it for the server!

I rolled alliance but i'm rolling horde now too.
I want to experience both sides and i never played shaman in vanilla so yea i really want to try shaman out =P
I'm curious about the totem gameplay of that class so i wanna try it out at 60 and anyway from what i've seen from Census horde doesn't have many shamans at level 60 so it will be good for the horde.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Azgabast » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:50 pm

I'm very happy with the population. If I recall correctly, 2500 was the server cap back in vanilla days. It also lets you find many gathering nodes (unlike the pvp server, where they still seem scarce, even with dynamic respawn).
It would be nicer if more people rolled horde (mellees, especially, since windfury is op). I used to be a horde hunter but not getting agi totem was sad, so I rolled ally for kings.

Have fun!
'Perhaps you should find your own answers.'
Azgabast
Private
Private

by Scarflux » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:45 am

I don't know how,maybe the chinese helped more and more people transfer here so the server looks like it has been released few days ago.Tons of people leveling and new guilds are being made everyday.It's also nice that from 2,5k at peak times it jumped to 3,5k this month.Pretty happy about it,yes.
Scarflux
Tester

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion