Administrators silence

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Administrators silence

by kakysha » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Hey there, Nost team!
I was surfing through the forum/bugtracker/twitter/reddit of the server to get the only one answer that was asked so many times on every social platform, but never been answered in administrators replies:

Why PvE server is suffering absolutely the same bugs as were on PvP server?

Why all the devs/GMs just ignoring the question? Can you, please, be fair with us and answer this, even if the answer won't be unpleasant (like you just forgot to apply you own patches, you just didnt bother or smth like that still be better than the silence).

And consequential question from one above:

Why you guys do not communicate with players even at a minimum level?.
I mean, you have Syrah, leader of the Communication team, and yet players do not feel any feedback on their questions. Even topics on big problems (like PvE DM Loot, item stats) can stay without any staff member's post for weeks!
I understand that 90% of the talks is coming from players that can get the answers by themselves or not related, but there are some topics with rather big hype around, that only develoeprs can answer, and yet no response.

As a result, we have following situation:
1) 7 developers working on the server (fullday, I believe)
2) PvE server suffers from the bugs that were fixed months ago on PvP server and in takes weeks to fix they again on PvE. (why again? Just WHY? 'git apply' is one-liner). PvE was advertised as new server that wouldn't have bugs already fixed on PvP.
3) Having 7 developers, a testing team, you fixing database in one week (do you change every item record in DB manually?) then it turns out that everything is messed up (that was tested, isn't it?), and you reverting changes for one more day, than apply correct patch a week later).

Actually I'm not complaining about bugs/wrong db/slow fixes/etc, thats understandable, I complain about why you keep silent on this, players just cant get whats going on. Either I dont understand smth, pls correct me then.

Waiting for your reply very very badly.
Thanks again for everything you do!
kakysha
Tester

Re: Administrators silence

by Vorfidus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Tbh, the answer is really simple. Does anyone actually give a fuck about the PvE server?

(the answer is no)
The level of whining about bans on the forums is at an all time industrial level.
Vorfidus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Administrators silence

by notgunnahappen » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Vorfidus wrote:Tbh, the answer is really simple. Does anyone actually give a fuck about the PvE server?

(the answer is no)

XD

Seriously though viewtopic.php?f=71&t=36856&start=20 they just updated your issue and sure still a couple errors.

If you want a complete bug-free experience with flawless patches I suggest you just go play retail as a paying customer where someone out there might give a shit about your whining.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion