PvP Guild on PvE server?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PvP Guild on PvE server?

by Kreuzru » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:22 am

PvP Guild on PvE server?

It might be a nice idea in my opinion since the AV Patch is coming out soon. :)

Anyone thought about this?
Kreuzru
Tester

Re: PvP Guild on PvE server?

by Xanax » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:53 pm

I don't see why not. I'm not sure how much real competition you'd get though.
Xaniez - Horde Priest
Xanax
Private
Private

by Soulxlock » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:00 am

Would only make sense on horde side, cuz more people are queueing on ally side.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tamanous » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 am

Always happened in retail. I played the most on a RP pve realm in retail and there were a few dedicated pvp guilds due to BG's.
Tamanous
Grunt
Grunt

by Tamanous » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:49 am

Xanax wrote:I don't see why not. I'm not sure how much real competition you'd get though.

Exact same competition on pvp realms. Pvp in BG's is all the same. Only EGO makes players who are on pvp realms think they are better. Retail had BG groupings and different types of servers were often thrown together. Pre-mades and voice makes good pvp players ... not where they leveled.

I constantly saw people making fun of players from RP realms ... right before the dedicate pvp hardcores from the RP realms stomped them.

Pre-mades over pugs ... that is the only factor differentiating skill. BGs are team sports and have nothing to do with open world pvp. Every pvp who chains BGs over and over again become good at it. Every pvp player duels constantly. World pvp is chaos and fun but has nothing to do with BG and/or arena game play.

The ONLY open world pvp that requires (group) skill is RvR and Wow is not an RvR game.
Tamanous
Grunt
Grunt

by Kyther » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:00 am

Tamanous wrote:Always happened in retail. I played the most on a RP pve realm in retail and there were a few dedicated pvp guilds due to BG's.

Same here. Which server?
Kyther
Private
Private

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion