PVE Class dps comparison help

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PVE Class dps comparison help

by G_Freak45 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:56 am

I have done some searches on the forums and can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I would like a list of dps comparisons between all classes with roughly even quality min-maxed gear and their benefits. This is for a pve environment.

If there is already a forum post about this a link would suffice, if not I'm hoping someone has the data already. If not a screenshot of your dps along with your average gear level would be helpful as well.
G_Freak45
Tester

Re: PVE Class dps comparison help

by Forte » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 pm

DPS comparisons may not be accurate among classes due to some fight mechanics in raids. I'm unsure if what you are asking for exists as plainly as you would like. Are you looking to play a high DPS class?
Forte
Private
Private

by Yerco » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 pm

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidL ... ?realm=NRB

There you will find all needed information
Yerco
Tester

by cozeh » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:14 am

I just had a look at the DPS spread of classes and it looks like melee dominate way more than they should on Nost. From a scripting standpoint, it's concerning as I know for a fact mages should be up there (and even highly skilled warlocks).

I feel like something isn't working quite right given than the first 20-30 odd ranked players are rogue/warrior (i know they were among the best two DPS classes but I always always always remember it being distributed evenly in terms of classes - even Kronos has this now if you look at their stats).
cozeh
Private
Private

by Rhoen » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:38 am

kronos has 1.12 itemization and items available, spell hit only became readily available with the release of zg and the PVP set was buffed to it's NAX stats so rank 14 fury wars/rogues are essentially in their near bis since start of server if they were amongst the first to get 14. I.E. the gear that is presently available with the specs that are presently viable support melee dps more. Thing change depending on the content, for one many rogues will go daggers come AQ etc.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by zmandude24 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

I'd say play what you enjoy most.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Toolt » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:33 pm

much of DPS in vanilla is skillbased. But generally rouges tend to be overall better, without skills u will get beaten anyway
Toolt
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 am

There's no noxxic for vanilla if that's what you're after. The information in realmplayers is server based, and only reflects the very specific gear availability and the way spells work/bug out for our specific server.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Sulfuras » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:29 am

Right now: Fury Warriors > Rogues > Mages > WL > Hunters
After AQ40 release: Fury Warriors > WL > Mages > Rogues > Hunters

If you wanna start dps class I would suggest you pick Warlock, since AQ40 is soon and they are OP both PvE/PvP.
Sulfuras
Grunt
Grunt

by zmandude24 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Sulfuras wrote:Right now: Fury Warriors > Rogues > Mages > WL > Hunters
After AQ40 release: Fury Warriors > WL > Mages > Rogues > Hunters

If you wanna start dps class I would suggest you pick Warlock, since AQ40 is soon and they are OP both PvE/PvP.

This is the PvE server and BwL isn't even out yet.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion