Poplockndenied

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Poplockndenied

by XJ9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 am

I've personally had hundreds of arguments with Poplock but even I was hoping the officers would give him the chance in Deja Vu enough to the point I even stated that on the first application he submitted. I think ultimately he is not a bad person. He may say rude things and be rude to those he perceives beneath him or whatever it may be but he isn't a bad guy in the end of it all. Yet it is not my decision or even in my position to have an opinion on the matter.

I think people just need to get off the hating Poplock train. The fact this thread was even made in the first place is dumb. If you don't like the guy, ignore him. We don't need constant harassment directed at the guy and it doesn't solve the situation.

He's the kind of guy in game I will argue with, but ultimately he has my support. Back when GS was trying to turn over a new leaf in November I supported them and even advocated people giving them a clean slate. I still hold that to this day and if Poplock in the future cleans up his act to the point the core officers of DV would be willing to accept him if he applied ever, I would welcome him with open arms for what that's worth.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Poplockndenied

by Freekaylaz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:45 pm

I remember this meme, hope he comes back!
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion