lol@kazzak

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: lol@kazzak

by Mandosz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Kyther wrote:Mandosz explained that Deja Vu felt snubbed because they weren't invited to the horde raid. Their feelings were hurt, guys. And so, feeling rejected, they lashed out in anger at other guilds that could put together a raid.

Simple logic my friend. You pay the toll to cross the bridge, and when Deja Vu is the tollbooth and the world bosses are the bridge and you decide you dont wanna pay the toll... well... then we take the toll by force :)

YAY ANALOGIES!

to quote my good friend Vin Diesel...

If you cant keep up, Don't step up. You'll just die.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by actionpigeon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm

/thread ? i guess.
actionpigeon
Grunt
Grunt

by Bourbonpie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:21 pm

XJ9 wrote:That's a 1, not a 2.

http://i.imgur.com/yEf6JLF.png

https://youtu.be/10S428LRcUY?t=73 For you kid.

Allow me to expand a bit upon this: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NBE&player=Yrelius That is the link to Yrelius on Realmplayers, he's in Versus. I don't see Versus even in the top 9. Where could they be? Oh, here they are: http://i.imgur.com/CCVO3zW.png At number 22. You're a 22nd rate guild contesting the best. Good luck with that one.

I'd also like to add, we held you off with 10 people. When we got the server first Kazzak kill, we were griefed by much more than 10 people. Your guild just needed to step it up. I mean at least the team out here spamming mana burns on Kazzak is trying and we're not griefing them. You guys got interrupted like twice, maybe thrice and threw in the towel. If you ever expect to be anything above 22nd, you best learn how to dedicate yourself to the kill like we do.

Could this be the infamous xj9 from LoL?
Bourbonpie
Private
Private

by Tuskz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:50 pm

i'm just upset pivko didnt flag and give me free HK's as usual =/
Tuskz
Private
Private

by MrCer » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Let me see if I got this right.

Kazzak spawns during a dead server time and horde/alliance slowly start gathering up. Horde guilds didn't have a full 40 online and deja vu offers their help on the kill to another horde guild. That other horde guild turns down deja vu offer and picks up pugs instead.

Half the deja vu members stay online and the other half goes to bed. 10 deja vu members prevented the other 3+ guilds from landing a kill on kazzak using his boss mechanics against them. Not only did deja vu do this with only 10 people, but was able to do it for 8+ hours until deja vu full raid team woke up and got the kill.

Keep in mind, deja vu was able to get the first kazzak kill while fending off 10+ raiding guilds on its release.

10 deja vu members stopped 3+ raiding guilds for 8+ hours. And deja vu still got the kill.

Sounds like a L2P issue. Be upset at yourself for not being prepared to land a kazzak kill. Next time if you want a world boss kill; you'll want to learn the boss mechanics and how to execute a kill against other guilds. This goes for azuregos as well.

Good luck in the future and no hard feelings. And to be fair, deja vu even offered to help...which just makes this whole thing funny and ironic that you're upset about it.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:14 pm

MrCer wrote:Let me see if I got this right.

Kazzak spawns during a dead server time and horde/alliance slowly start gathering up. Horde guilds didn't have a full 40 online and deja vu offers their help on the kill to another horde guild. That other horde guild turns down deja vu offer and picks up pugs instead.

Half the deja vu members stay online and the other half goes to bed. 10 deja vu members prevented the other 3+ guilds from landing a kill on kazzak using his boss mechanics against them. Not only did deja vu do this with only 10 people, but was able to do it for 8+ hours until deja vu full raid team woke up and got the kill.

Keep in mind, deja vu was able to get the first kazzak kill while fending off 10+ raiding guilds on its release.

10 deja vu members stopped 3+ raiding guilds for 8+ hours. And deja vu still got the kill.

Sounds like a L2P issue. Be upset at yourself for not being prepared to land a kazzak kill. Next time if you want a world boss kill; you'll want to learn the boss mechanics and how to execute a kill against other guilds. This goes for azuregos as well.

Good luck in the future and no hard feelings. And to be fair, deja vu even offered to help...which just makes this whole thing funny and ironic that you're upset about it.

1. You assume Horde made this thread. They didn't. This thread came up after Versus left.

2. You have everything from DV perspective, and not thinking about this objectively.

3. You assume we didn't consider inviting the 10 DV members that were there. However I asked in raid and the consesus was they would rather let Alliance get the kill than to invite Deja Vu. So my hands were tied at that point.

4. With all due respect to Mandosz, but when he tells me that in order to start a relationship with a guild we would have to "pay the toll" in order to start working with a guild, I'd rather not breed an attitude of "Deja Vu's shit squad". No offense, but just not going to happen. I don't blame him at all for taking that stance due to the fact DV has a monopoly on Bosses because of the sheer number of people and a decent amount of those people that care to keep that monopoly. That's like asking me to bow to him in order to reap the benefits. No thanks Xerxes.

5. You assume we didn't know how to kill it. We got it to 6% with everyone griefing us. Granted, we didn't kill it. But to say we have a Learn 2 Play issue? Please -_-.

6. You assume it was only Deja Vu that was griefing. Members of <A Few Good Men> and <Versus> were also griefing. After the horde pug disbanded, Helloween showed up and took their chances at it. But at that point there was 20+ people griefing their kill. Not just DV, but members of the horde pug as well.

7. Mandosz and I were talking the majority of the time. Business is business. We have no hard feelings toward each other, hell I even helped you in the end kill it. But at the time, I had the bigger hand. Not him.

Thanks for your opinion though, was a good laugh. I ask that if you're going to talk shit about us (me specifically since I was making the decisions who to invite) then at least show up to the World Boss kill so you get the whole picture.

Threads like this shouldn't even be popping up, griefing like that is part of the rules. Deja Vu did nothing wrong. Unless the rules get changed to where griefing is bannable... they aren't going to stop griefing. Nor should they. That's what any smart guild or raid leader would do.
Last edited by Xethra on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Xethra wrote:
MrCer wrote:Let me see if I got this right.

1. You assume Horde made this thread. They didn't. This thread came up after Versus left.

2. You have everything from DV perspective, and not thinking about this objectively.

3. You assume we didn't consider inviting the 10 DV members that were there. However I asked in raid and the consesus was they would rather let Alliance get the kill than to invite Deja Vu. So my hands were tied at that point. Oh and Mandosz was AFK at the time of the spawn do to RL issues. My initial intention was to invite DV to fill out the raid as we did like a month ago on the 2nd Kazzak kill, so Trunix told Nordak that Kazzak was up. Mistake? Maybe but I was working with I had.

4. With all due respect to Mandosz, but when he tells me that in order to start a relationship with a guild we would have to "pay the toll" in order to start working with a guild, I'd rather not breed an attitude of "Deja Vu's shit squad". No offense, but just not going to happen. I don't blame him at all for taking that stance due to the fact DV has a monopoly on Bosses because of the sheer number of people and a decent amount of those people that care to keep that monopoly. That's like asking me to bow to him in order to reap the benefits. No thanks Xerxes.

5. You assume we didn't know how to kill it. We got it to 6% with everyone griefing us. Granted, we didn't kill it. But to say we have a Learn 2 Play issue? Please -_-.

6. You assume it was only Deja Vu that was griefing. Members of <A Few Good Men> and <Versus> were also griefing. After the horde pug disbanded, Helloween showed up and took their chances at it. But at that point there was 20+ people griefing their kill. Not just DV, but members of the horde pug as well.

7. Mandosz and I were talking the majority of the time. Business is business. We have no hard feelings toward each other, hell I even helped you in the end kill it. But at the time, I had the bigger hand. Not him.

Thanks for your opinion though, was a good laugh. I ask that if you're going to talk shit about us (me specifically since I was making the decisions who to invite) then at least show up to the World Boss kill so you get the whole picture.

Threads like this shouldn't even be popping up, griefing like that is part of the rules. Deja Vu did nothing wrong. Unless the rules get changed to where griefing is bannable... they aren't going to stop griefing. Nor should they. That's what any smart guild or raid leader would do.

to be completely fair you make it sound like I was completely asleep at the post, I wandered away for a couple mins and kazzak was up for 4~ mins tops by the time I returned :roll:
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Mandosz wrote:to be completely fair you make it sound like I was completely asleep at the post, I wandered away for a couple mins and kazzak was up for 4~ mins tops by the time I returned :roll:

Was meant to be a minor detail. Either way I just removed that part.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:34 am

psykeat wrote: I dont know why XJ9 is thinking that the guild rating actually means a thing when even the description on realmplayers says:
"The progress is automatically generated by looking at instance-boss specific items players have within the guild." Would be a damn shame if a guild with more then 200 level 60 characters and two active raid groups could not be place one on those rankings.

You said the point I was trying to address that you missed. We're on the top for a specific reason, we have a number of players wanting to be on top and willing to do what it takes. World bosses are no different. I could also contest it's not even worth it to cry about not seeing Kazzak because it's a video game in the grand scheme and life is ephemeral.

I wasn't saying Versus didn't deserve the kill due to low ranking and if anyone got that impression then I am at a loss for words. I was saying Versus is a relatively new guild with not nearly the amount of weight Deja Vu has to throw around as far as members go. So when it comes to World Bosses, you're contesting the stronger guilds for them, expect a hell of a fight because we all want that loot.

If anyone gets a World Boss kill, they all assume we'll like break our keyboards. Personally I look forward to the contesting of World Bosses against Goon Squad, I find them to be a good challenge, they had Kazzak to 6% and I actually was like "Fuck they might get it." In the event they manage to put up enough of a fight and get the kill, I will congratulate them and not be mad or anything because they clearly deserve it. It's just sad that I can see players like Xethra make such good posts and have the right mindset about it. Then other guilds and players like Yrelius don't get the kill and come here kicking and screaming about how big of douchebags we are. All I can really say to that is if you want to live in a "Everyone gets a trophy" world, I think WoD was recently on sale for cheap.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:50 am

Bourbonpie wrote:Could this be the infamous xj9 from LoL?

The XJ9, no. I was a close friend of his for a while until there was a misunderstanding when my computer shit out, he thought I ditched him like everyone else because I was gone for two weeks. We made amends, I didn't approve of him stealing Scyx17's wife/girlfriend later on at the time because it was scummy and we kinda ceased our friendship there. I still use the name because even past Joseph, My Life as a Teenage Robot was probably to this day my favourite cartoon. My first WoW toon was actually named "XJNine" but it never saw 60 because it was a lock and I hated locks after level 20. It's not really related to Joseph why I chose this name, merely I love cartoons and I use my favourite ones to name my characters. I guess I could be that edgy badass who names themselves something idiotic followed by "x".

I kinda miss sitting on Skype and having discussions about My Little Pony with Twilight. Not a day goes by that I don't miss the close friendship we had, probably to this day was the best friend I've had. Now I'm sad, thanks. It was kinda like talking to a younger me by a couple years because we have very similar personalities and mindsets. If you paid attention to him post ban when he was on Hitbox I was sometimes there chatting with him, I think he was streaming the Season 4 premiere and Equestria Girls during one of our conversations about the movie.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion