AV backdoor spoiltin by horde

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: AV backdoor spoiltin by horde

by Nivets » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:34 pm

psykeat wrote:The last 3h grind of Deja Vu in AV has made one thing clear:
No good will come of rotten old bodies and cows that give no milk. I think their masterplan is to bore us to death.

Sorry, that was a Horde PUG, I was in that AV. It was not a DV group.
Nivets
Private
Private

by Mandosz » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:19 pm

psykeat wrote:The last 3h grind of Deja Vu in AV has made one thing clear:
No good will come of rotten old bodies and cows that give no milk. I think their masterplan is to bore us to death.

dont want to be bored? do something other than the mindless alliance base turtle strategy?
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fridolin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:20 pm

Horde is always bad. I mean...its Horde...we fight vs strange fictional creatures likes orcs and big cows...
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oth » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:13 pm

XJ9 wrote:Eh, most of you'd probably expect me to add into the bitching. Nah. I'm fine with the imbalances of AV in favor of the Alliance. Keeps their morale up when they can finally win something. Albeit a hollow victory given the steep advantage. Though I guess some people do consider themselves in WoD "successful raiders" when their peak of progression is Archimonde LFR.

Just let them have this I say.

Sorest bottom in the whole thread. Anyone want to try to top this?
Oth
Grunt
Grunt

by Bartolo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Where is the alliance?
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by GabeN » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:15 am

Hmm, I don't disagree that alliance has an advantage in AV. Does that make it okay for horde to exploit though ?

Could you say the same about PvE, when some argue that paladins are superior to shamans in terms of progression ? Would it make it okay to exploit PvE content too, if bugs were available ?
GabeN
Private
Private

by hedgelord » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:19 am

GabeN wrote:Hmm, I don't disagree that alliance has an advantage in AV. Does that make it okay for horde to exploit though ?

Yep.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:36 am

Oth wrote:
XJ9 wrote:Eh, most of you'd probably expect me to add into the bitching. Nah. I'm fine with the imbalances of AV in favor of the Alliance. Keeps their morale up when they can finally win something. Albeit a hollow victory given the steep advantage. Though I guess some people do consider themselves in WoD "successful raiders" when their peak of progression is Archimonde LFR.

Just let them have this I say.

Sorest bottom in the whole thread. Anyone want to try to top this?

I read your response, shrugged. Considered not replying because I don't believe in giving noisy children attention. Then I remembered I love reading (OH CELESTIA DO I LOVE READING!) and found quite the gem. I must say though, not only is the irony in the creation of this thread thicker than your skull (shocking) but you somehow managed to be a bigger flip flop than Hillary Clinton. Don't you toy with me Shooting Star, I! See! EVERYTHING!

Taking a page from your book: "Personally I think that any advantage you can hold over the enemy, be it mechanics like lock candy, cooldowns, buffs, pots, LoS using environment, numbers, or levels, is fair game."

Here's a link to the post: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7118&p=74547#p74547

http://i.prntscr.com/33e8041f09dd46b0bc ... 9fe749.png

So I mean, if you make remarks like that, why are you even questioning the existence of the "exploit" by making this thread? By your logic we're using the environment.

Also thanks for proving my point. I stated a minor thing and you flew off the handle and assumed I was angry. Truthfully I can't even bring myself to care about AV win or lose since I've accepted the geographical imbalances a decade ago. Enough so the point I even pointed them out when the Alliance boycotted AV on the Rampage (US) Battlegroup in Seasons 3 and 4.

Funny you assume I'm mad though considering when it's damn near anything else, all I see is Alliance crying. Indulge my curiosity though, what does the Alliance ever win consistently aside from AV? I can count your decent pvpers on my hands. Niella, Groom and Freekaylaz to name a few of your good pvpers. To my understanding of the like 30 World Boss spawns, Alliance has only gotten I think two of them. The only guild capable of even competing for them is Helloween from the Alliance. If I recall correctly the Alliance had to work with the GS and LE raids on the first Kazzak and still couldn't secure a kill.

You're out of your league kid, turn around now before you see something you might regret.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kinj1973 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

This XJwhatever is a right cockfinch. I knew someone just like him back in the day on retail. Acted like a right wrinkled old cuntflap on the forums, suffice to say a complete fuckstick IRL. That guy is now in jail for child molestation. Go figure.
Kinj1973
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion