Deal with it cant actually deal with it.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Deal with it cant actually deal with it.

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:13 am

Liath wrote:Right hedge. Did u even play PvP back when i pushed? If you did i guess you didnt make much impact.

Hedge doesn't pvp out of enjoyment, he's primarily after the gear but he meets his limits and is actually a far better teammate than some players. Though Liath I hate to say it but I have seen you around. None of our fights are in my mind though, only mage on your faction I remotely give a shit about because they're good is Niella. Past that, none of you are really all that exceptional.

You're usually the typical: Sheep > Frostbolt into Cone of Cold. You win against people without escapes but I've noticed fights I've used Free Action and mopped the floor with your gray matter from how hard I beat your skull in. Niella at least knows how to counter.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Khandz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 am

The amount of shit-posts by some lowbob casuals and <insert random piece of shit expansion after WoTLK> Rank 1 / Gladiators who think they suddenly became good at the game, holy shit... get a grip of yourself, this is more pathetic than I could ever imagine. Honestly, this shit is so fucking cringe I'd have to shuv a dildo up my ass to feel normal again.

Khandz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tomberry » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

XJ9 wrote:
Liath wrote:Right hedge. Did u even play PvP back when i pushed? If you did i guess you didnt make much impact.

Hedge doesn't pvp out of enjoyment, he's primarily after the gear but he meets his limits and is actually a far better teammate than some players. Though Liath I hate to say it but I have seen you around. None of our fights are in my mind though, only mage on your faction I remotely give a shit about because they're good is Niella. Past that, none of you are really all that exceptional.

You're usually the typical: Sheep > Frostbolt into Cone of Cold. You win against people without escapes but I've noticed fights I've used Free Action and mopped the floor with your gray matter from how hard I beat your skull in. Niella at least knows how to counter.

I hope Hedge pays you in erp to make you suck his dick off that much.
Tomberry
Private
Private

by TheMuffin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 am

XJ9 wrote:Sadly it makes no sense arguing with the Alliance. They follow a pretty specific pattern of argument given I'd estimate them all to be former Silver Tier League players with their attitudes of about late teens, early to mid 20s in age.

If you beat them, it's cheating. If they call you out on cheating and you point out that you aren't cheating they call you a liar.

Call them out for raging and accusing you of falsehoods (libel) when they lose their tempers, salty.

Hell, their go to response to anything that isn't praise is to deem you as "salty", fuck Xethra gave concrete evidence on how Astory could essentially have cheated his climb to R14, I noticed he was seemingly afk in some BGs I played. This was done through a screenshot and pointing out he knows for fact he uses LazyPig which when afk, does not accept queues automatically. If you want to be a dirtbag with even basic understanding of coding you can remove the bit of code that disables BG joining when AFK. On top of a screenshot where he admit to using something to keep his toon logged in by hitting his keyboard. Inb4 me even posting this is quoted with "lol salty" as a response. Or some single sentence post with "salty" involved in it.

What response did he get? Evidently he's "salty", nothing to disprove his claims, no actual rebuttal, just called salty. Of course I have yet to use "salty" or to see "salty" thrown at the many QQ threads posted by Alliance about Deja Vu's monopoly on World Bosses and the rage Alliance give on those threads is far more than what's seen here.

In a nutshell: Hedgelord plays with 400 ping, I am well aware of this as someone who's spoken with him and been in a guild with him since the server booted up practically. Alliance have people like Astory who I could contest use lag macros when I'm standing on top of them spamming kidney shot "TARGET OUT OF RANGE", Amanduh, Dud are some others who I've had this interaction with. People like Rater from Helloween which to my understanding is centric to some Asian country/culture I do not have this interaction with. Legit the only people who have this lagging sensation I feel are either Australians or people far into the honor grind that tend to do shady shit like Mecca.

I would say it sounds kinda "salty", considering he posted this thread after being farmed in wsg for 3 days straight. Nothing wrong with not liking getting farmed, but this whole thread in itself is pointless.
The man, the myth, the muffin.
TheMuffin
Private
Private

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:51 am

Im not salty at all, just bothered by the fact people think i would cheat.
Though i do find it funny how the first retort made by these people laying these claims upon me is " you salty bro"
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by TheMuffin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:58 am

That is usually the case in these situations, though.
And considering how many of you guys talk about good alliance players, I'd say that in some extent, that is the case. But what do I know, I'm just a pleb.
The man, the myth, the muffin.
TheMuffin
Private
Private

by Freekaylaz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:52 am

XJ9 1v1 me in LoL I bet you're bronze noob.
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Deja Lord strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nelythia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Wrong bans everywhere, free WSG wins with TPing everywhere.

More stories about GMing please.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion