Final Horde Molten Core

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Final Horde Molten Core

by Ishanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Horde final MC. Time can be discussed, by I'm guessing most DV players are going to prefer our standard raid time (Saturday at 20:00). We have an Ony head to turn in assuming Kratros is around, if not we'll organize a few Onyxia's between now and then to get people trinkets / necks and a guaranteed head turn in.

Bring consumables and flasks if you can, I will provide as many as I can. If you don't have standard raid consumables though, you're probably not the person I want to come to this raid. If you don't have flasks, that's understandable -- I'll have them ready.
Last edited by Ishanu on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ishanu
Private
Private

Re: Final Horde Molten Core

by Ishanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Also: I'll organize/lead for the most part. If anybody has any suggestions they think I won't figure out in the next couple of days, feel free to PM me or discuss here.
Ishanu
Private
Private

by Ishanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Also also: OBVIOUSLY THE GOAL IS TO GET THE QUICKEST MC CLEAR TIME NO-CHEESE.
Ishanu
Private
Private

by StFigenschou » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 pm

You may <Hope> ;)
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by ayylm40 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm

I believe <Goon Squad> will have their own last raid on their usual raid time.
ayylm40
Private
Private

by Browner18 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:00 pm

^^ Yup Goon Squad raid is going ahead Friday night as usual.

I'm sure there will be lots of other players kicking around to fill a raid though!

-Camp
Browner - 39 Human Mage
Browner18
Private
Private

by Ishanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:10 pm

In order to get the number of elite quality rogues / furies I'm looking for, and to fill in the limited casters/healers with the very best players on the server, I was hoping to have a small merger with Goon Squad for this raid (and possibly other key players, but I know other guilds have already raided...)

At least from my perspective, I'd rather have a final effort of seeing what this server can accomplish than what any one guild can accomplish.

Obviously this is short notice -- the server shutting down was pretty short notice. But I'm hoping we can organize this in the next 24ish hours so we can commit to a firm roster and have everyone prepared.
Ishanu
Private
Private

by ayylm40 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:57 pm

After reading the list...

Wooooow Ishanu, "Best Players" but didn't include Mr. Best Rogue in the server bar none Tzangetsu? Preposterous! Every single rogue in Horde ain't worth shit compared to him.
ayylm40
Private
Private

by Ishanu » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 am

You don't have to be included on my list to sign up boys. I don't know everybody on the server.
Ishanu
Private
Private

by Smokinwii » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:26 am

Add me. Resto Shaman
Founder/GM PvE Guild: FarmsNdungeons
Smokinwii
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion