HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 am

kariolaki wrote:God people cant even take a /joke thread

StFigenschou wrote:So your full flasked speed run, gathering all the people you could muster, barely beat our fast normal run. /Golfclap

StFigenschou wrote:Congrats on what is probably your biggest, and probably only achievement in life, judging by the post, the amount of caps, and so on. Atleast now you can go to sleep knowing you achieved something in life, it's not much, but atleast it's something.

first boy crying and getting baited so hard

Thoras1 wrote:>Proclaim yourself to be the best guild on the server
>Have a monopoly on world bosses and have shamans available
>Still spend months being beaten in MC by several guilds with 0 worldboss kills
>At the last possible moment, set a new record
>Shitpost loudly on the forums and claim victory
>'I-it was all a social experiment guys!'

You just can't make this shit up

second butthurt boy getting baited.
Dejavu had 2x MC raids. Never stacked one or optimized it for speedrun. You wouldnt have a chance.
0 worldbosses is your fault. maybe you need to /roll better
Do you think post was serious? it was obviously a joke. noone would care for a MC run on a server that was going to die after 1 day
shitpost was to see how many people like you would cry at this point
yes and you were a "rat" that responded.

Dawg you just like ripped the food he was hand feeding me out of my mouth. Not cool bro.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 am

Dejavu had 2x MC raids. Never stacked one or optimized it for speedrun. You wouldnt have a chance.
0 worldbosses is your fault. maybe you need to /roll better
Do you think post was serious? it was obviously a joke.

More shit exuses for being a third rank guild for months followed by 'I-it was just a joke guys!'
hedgelord wrote:damage control

second butthurt boy getting baited.

4 Deja Vu members responding to defend their precious guild and he think he's doing the baiting :^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:38 am

too bad realmstats is reset
Dejavu had 7/9 fastest boss kills on MC without trying to stack 1 raid
Dejavu had world bosses dominance by far.
My mobinfo counts at least 16 azuregos kills and 8-9 Kazzak loots :)
Not to mention you didnt even reply to my "excuses".
I understand you tho, you cant defend your words with no proofs :)

p.s. I LOVE the fact that you joined this forum only to reply on this thread:lol:
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:13 am

Not hard to understand why one your of your best players left for Hope.
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am

StFigenschou wrote:Not hard to understand why one your of your best players left for Hope.

constructive reply indeed, nothing on topic
btw who was this player? enlight us
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:27 am

"You act like we had some big form of organization when in reality, our guild was just about to tighten down on leadership because about two weeks ago one of our strongest players left a raid and wrote a massive rant on how the guild is not min maxing the way it should be if it wants to be competitive and that our approach was just like any other guild with our saving grace being bosses. "

Could be the same person, could be another one who left you, my point still stands.
-Maximillian
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 am

StFigenschou wrote:"You act like we had some big form of organization when in reality, our guild was just about to tighten down on leadership because about two weeks ago one of our strongest players left a raid and wrote a massive rant on how the guild is not min maxing the way it should be if it wants to be competitive and that our approach was just like any other guild with our saving grace being bosses. "

Could be the same person, could be another one who left you, my point still stands.

If you're referring to the individual I'm talking about there then my response is "Good."

Nobody in our guild was exactly thrilled to hear about someone who actually refused to attend MC and logged off mid raid because they didn't get Leader of the Pack. This person was a very strong player but like I said in an earlier reply, as far as attitude went this person was not beneficial to the guild and was more a headache on leadership. You know something is wrong when your mutual class officer literally says if they see that name in any of their groups on any server they'll flat out leave the group. Let's not forget the barrage of shit talk in the class channel directed at the officer when said officer was offline only to be met with silence when they logged in.

I liked the guy, but when the true colours showed of how much of a dps and loot whore the guy was as well as was told of the constant bitching this person did to the leadership about fucking everything I was kinda glad shit turned out the way it did. In fact in the raid that he refused to show up to if he had asked "Yo, you benefiting from Leader of the Pack?" I would have said "No." and told someone else to take the buff instead. When we got to Garr I ended up telling Ace to switch me out of Durryfick's group and Ace took the 3% crit buff.

Literally waited all raid for the guy to show up and he sat in fucking Orgrimmar and then just logged off. Didn't even enter the raid. Didn't ask to be put in my place in Group 2-3 so he could have Leader, literally threw a fit, sat in Orgrimmar then logged off after 30 minutes.

Oh and their closing remark of trying to form this big MC raid of the best players, that plan falling through only to gquit whilst referring to the guild collective as "Village Idiots" to join Goon Squad. I even tried DEFENDING this person after that only to be shown by Hornblower and other leadership after their decision a screenshot of some of their rants to the leadership. "And you can go have your happy fun time last raid with the village idiots."
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 am

kariolaki wrote:Dejavu had 7/9 fastest boss kills on MC without trying to stack 1 raid
Dejavu had world bosses dominance by far.
My mobinfo counts at least 16 azuregos kills and 8-9 Kazzak loots :)
Not to mention you didnt even reply to my "excuses".
I understand you tho, you cant defend your words with no proofs :)

>Not number 1 in MCfor months as seen on realmplayers
>Do it last moment and shitpost
>Get called out on your bullshit
>'I-it was a joke! You're being baited! We weren't trying!'

Literally keeps defending his guild in a self proclaimed joke thread, then says he's the one doing the baiting

Based retard
Thoras1
Private
Private

by FreeWater » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:06 am

You outnumbered the horde 65-35, it's embarrassin how you let DV take all the fastest times and world bosses when you're playing the pve faction. Looks like the unity in DV was worth more than your zerg numbers in the end.

Enjoy life red insect.
FreeWater
Grunt
Grunt

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:14 am

Well, the person I was referring to was a healer, probably a fantastic one. And how many chinese guilds were there on Horde?
-Maximillian
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion