HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by hedgelord » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:51 pm

sore ass in damage control, nice world boss kills, nice mc speed clear time. Deja vu is and always will be the best guild on nostalrius pve.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Thoras1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 pm

hedgelord wrote:sore ass in damage control, nice world boss kills, nice mc speed clear time. Deja vu is and always will be the best guild on nostalrius pve.

'I-i have nothing, better accuse him of damage control!'

Here's your reaction cucklord :^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

by _Athena_ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Thoras1 wrote:Much like half of Deja Vu, nothing but an awful meme.

:cry:, some of us have feelings man.
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by GabeN » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:01 pm

looks like someone have been enjoying their ADD/ADHD meds a little too much ;)
GabeN
Private
Private

by Ishanu » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Vinylscratch mentioned my name somewhere. I'm here to make sure it is clear: I do not affiliate myself with this character of a human in any manner.

Have a nice day!
Ishanu
Private
Private

by Jandrede » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm gonna miss AV with you Ishanu
Jandrede
Tester

by Ishanu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 am

I, too, am going to miss trying to build a campfire next to you just to be shot down over and over again =( =(
Ishanu
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:35 am

Ishanu wrote:Vinylscratch mentioned my name somewhere. I'm here to make sure it is clear: I do not affiliate myself with this character of a human in any manner.

Have a nice day!

Considering what I said was neutral and pointing out your very valid reluctance to cheese MC speed clears.

Quite audacious of you to try and take some kind of high ground after your "discussions" or borderline bitch-fits were practically made public in the guild. Dunno, had a lot of respect for you as a person until I read things you'd been saying. I mean you could use a little maturity. You're a good player I'll give you that, your dps is great. However just from what I've seen and heard, your attitude is just. . . wow.

It's quite classy to decide to turn on the guild that geared you, refer to most of the guild as "Shitters", claim you're "Happy the server is dying so you don't feel obligated to be with us.", then top it off by gquitting and calling us all "Village Idiots."

Like I said, I respect you as a player, but as a guildmate your attitude is just what the fuck. I imagine and hope you're not like this in real life but just wow.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by justrambling » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:35 am

XJ9 wrote:
Ishanu wrote:Vinylscratch mentioned my name somewhere. I'm here to make sure it is clear: I do not affiliate myself with this character of a human in any manner.

Have a nice day!

Considering what I said was neutral and pointing out your very valid reluctance to cheese MC speed clears.

Quite audacious of you to try and take some kind of high ground after your "discussions" or borderline bitch-fits were practically made public in the guild. Dunno, had a lot of respect for you as a person until I read things you'd been saying. I mean you could use a little maturity. You're a good player I'll give you that, your dps is great. However just from what I've seen and heard, your attitude is just. . . wow.

It's quite classy to decide to turn on the guild that geared you, refer to most of the guild as "Shitters", claim you're "Happy the server is dying so you don't feel obligated to be with us.", then top it off by gquitting and calling us all "Village Idiots."

Like I said, I respect you as a player, but as a guildmate your attitude is just what the fuck. I imagine and hope you're not like this in real life but just wow.

HAHAHAHAHA wow seems like you got rekt.
justrambling
Tester

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:44 am

God people cant even take a /joke thread

StFigenschou wrote:So your full flasked speed run, gathering all the people you could muster, barely beat our fast normal run. /Golfclap

StFigenschou wrote:Congrats on what is probably your biggest, and probably only achievement in life, judging by the post, the amount of caps, and so on. Atleast now you can go to sleep knowing you achieved something in life, it's not much, but atleast it's something.

first boy crying and getting baited so hard

Thoras1 wrote:>Proclaim yourself to be the best guild on the server
>Have a monopoly on world bosses and have shamans available
>Still spend months being beaten in MC by several guilds with 0 worldboss kills
>At the last possible moment, set a new record
>Shitpost loudly on the forums and claim victory
>'I-it was all a social experiment guys!'

You just can't make this shit up

second butthurt boy getting baited.
Dejavu had 2x MC raids. Never stacked one or optimized it for speedrun. You wouldnt have a chance.
0 worldbosses is your fault. maybe you need to /roll better
Do you think post was serious? it was obviously a joke. noone would care for a MC run on a server that was going to die after 1 day
shitpost was to see how many people like you would cry at this point
yes and you were a "rat" that responded.
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion