HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by ayylm40 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:48 pm

_Athena_ wrote:I really can't say that I will miss these topics and still don't understand why our leadership doesn't just allow it and often (just like now) doesn't even just support it, but even plays a key part in it...

Don't worry Athena, it's just a simple dominance assertion! DV is best guild nost!!!! No other guild comes close!! I love Tzangetsu he's best rogue ever!! Thank you DV for cucking pop!
ayylm40
Private
Private

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:54 pm

ayylm40 wrote:
_Athena_ wrote:I really can't say that I will miss these topics and still don't understand why our leadership doesn't just allow it and often (just like now) doesn't even just support it, but even plays a key part in it...

Don't worry Athena, it's just a simple dominance assertion! DV is best guild nost!!!! No other guild comes close!! I love Tzangetsu he's best rogue ever!! Thank you DV for cucking pop!

Bombgetsu*
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:58 pm

ayylm40 wrote:

You are most welcome.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by _Athena_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:20 pm

ayylm40 wrote:

Any original quotes that I missed to have this one (Tzangetsu) make sense?

I'm a raidlogger (and probably the best at raidlogging on the server), go easy on me...
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dish » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:39 pm

This post was made by XJ9 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:07 pm

>Not even Deja Vu raiders agree with Deja Vu shitposting
The meme guild keeps on delivering
Dish wrote:
This post was made by XJ9 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

You don't understand, he was merely pretending to be retarded as a social experiment :^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

by Ishanu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Vinylscratch, know and recognize that I put more effort into Deja Vu behind the scenes than any other member and more than at least 90% of the officers.

When that effort is met with condescension, aloofness and stagnation -- for months -- you would quit, too.

The fact that officers agree more with your autistic outlook, and that any and all of my private conversations were used for slander, is proof that I should've left DV to rot long ago.

Also: "left the guild that geared you"....what a joke of a statement. You had all of my gear and then some and still did less DPS than a tadpole. At least I did something with the gear I was given.

Quality shitpost, lots of laughs. Good luck wherever you guys end up, I wish 90% of the members of Deja Vu the best of luck.
Ishanu
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:50 am

Ishanu wrote:Vinylscratch, know and recognize that I put more effort into Deja Vu behind the scenes than any other member and more than at least 90% of the officers.

When that effort is met with condescension, aloofness and stagnation -- for months -- you would quit, too.

The fact that officers agree more with your autistic outlook, and that any and all of my private conversations were used for slander, is proof that I should've left DV to rot long ago.

Also: "left the guild that geared you"....what a joke of a statement. You had all of my gear and then some and still did less DPS than a tadpole. At least I did something with the gear I was given.

Not denying your contributions to the guild. I'm well aware a number of our officers were basically just there instead of doing their job. Don't think I sat there and thought our entire leadership was perfect. Even when Jaedan left before coming back I wrote a post where I basically even said there are bigger things with officers to worry about than Jaedan's recruiting methods. Primarily the fact a few of them seemingly didn't do a damn thing.

Yes, I'm well aware of your annoyance. However there are far more mature ways to handle these things than refusing to enter Molten Core then just logging out saying that you're finished. Especially when it gets perceived by EVERY ROGUE ONLINE that it was solely due to the fact you didn't get Leader of the Pack that raid. Or as you put it "Not minmaxing to the best of their ability." For fuck sake dude, it's MOLTEN CORE on a PRIVATE SERVER. You're lucky to get even 25 people that give a shit in BC, good luck expecting 40. I openly admit a number of people it felt like weren't trying, half the time I was second guessing myself if I was even trying and it wasn't until the last two weeks I even began to songflower buff for raid.

I know full well your frustration because I was actually getting incredibly pissed off when we were trying to organize 40 people to get buffed for the last raid and I think we started 30 minutes post raid time. Even read the forum post, I agreed with most of your stance and disagreed with you on very few things and had you been a choice for officer I'd have supported you in a heartbeat.

"Your autistic outlook" LOL? We had the same goal, maybe I wouldn't have been as extreme on DPS whoring unless it actually became the issue. However as far as the disorganization went I agreed entirely. It was no secret to anyone that I felt a number of the leadership was just there and a number having the role basically dumped on them for existing. We needed people who were more willing to drive for dominance in the leadership and without a second thought would have supported wiping the officers and nominating a leadership core of progression oriented players.

Also no, those sat in the officer forums I guess and got given after the final MC. A lot of the reason being the amount of confusion that you left the guild. They were merely giving us an insight as to why. Watch Vaelen's stream I linked towards the end when we're in Orgrimmar. What's sad is had you for the same reason but in a better tone I don't think anyone would hold a thing against you. It's when you went to the point of basically having to voice your low opinions of everyone. "With the village idiots" as you so delicately put it.

Like I said earlier, you're lucky if you get 25 people willing to give a shit in BC, good luck getting 40 of them with Molten Core especially when it's farmed to fuck to six agonizing months. Admittedly yes I got complacent and began to slack. Fortunately I won't be afforded this ability come the future but the content will be really engaging if my memory is accurate so I'll not even need to slack. However this goes back to the fact you seem to only value the DPS of a player. Yeah, you had motivation and I'm not directly talking to you with this but as far as attitude goes, I would easily say I had a better attitude than a number of our guild. The very fact I'm sitting here typing actual responses to you should be a clear indicator of that as well as the fact I do still have some degree of respect for you as a person even if you choose to have zero respect for me.

Also notice I said nothing of you negatively until you decided to chime in with "Character of a human." in regards to your very low opinion of me. The "Village Idiots" remark was written because I was under the impression that's what an entire guild was referring to us as, not just you. Maybe that you perceived as a jab to you, who knows.

Either way, best of luck to you but seriously, when someone as much of a child as I am has to call into question the maturity of people. . .
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ishanu » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_idiot

I don't think every member of Deja Vu is a village idiot, and I continually expressed that I have absolutely no issues with any raiding member of Deja Vu. I fully understand the dynamic of 40-man raiding.

The only "village idiots" I saw were embedded in officer positions.

<3 Deja Vu
Ishanu
Private
Private

by Zulatomten » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 am

For everyone in this thread

As CM Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zulatomten
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion