HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by ayylm40 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Good fucking luck if you guys think you will be able to compete with NOPE/Coalition/Dreamstate in playTBC.
ayylm40
Private
Private

by hedgelord » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 pm

itt salty alliance cucks
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Thoras1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:53 pm

hedgelord wrote:itt salty alliance cucks

>Act like retards
>Get called out on your bullshit
>'S-salty alliance cucks!'
Thoras1
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Thoras1 wrote:>Proclaim yourself to be the best guild on the server
>Have a monopoly on world bosses and have shamans available
>Still spend months being beaten in MC by several guilds with 0 worldboss kills
>At the last possible moment, set a new record
>Shitpost loudly on the forums and claim victory
>'I-it was all a social experiment guys!'

You just can't make this shit up

Point effectively proven. I made this as intentionally hostile as I could just to give myself, as well as you all some closure to the matter. Anyone who legitimately believed on the forums that I was nearly as idiotic and abrasive on the forums needs an evaluation of themselves. It'll be obvious where I next show up but I have no intention to further continue this social experiment. I'll go back to being how I was in game, quiet and helpful to people. You all playing your already predicted roles and following scripts accordingly gave me more satisfaction to watch than anything I've done on this server.

/r/iamverysmart

You're an idiot if you think that social experiment was in place solely in this thread alone. I was carrying it on for MONTHS. I think your reading comprehension needs to be a priority in when you look at your flaws.

"Still spend months beaten in MC" actually we never were beaten in MC aside from Lotus Storm, though they had Ragnaros down before DV was even a guild or jointly raiding. We dethroned the original top guild with ease and since then stayed on the top of the Horde. Speed Clearing never defined your ability as a guild given how a lot of guilds cheated it. Who was it, I think Odyssey that pre cleared all the trash until Geddon before killing Lucifron? Ishanu and I stated we'd have quit the guild if we ever got to that level of scumbaggery along with a few others.

"Last possible minute" You ever pushed for Gladiator in arena? Let me tell you what happens, there's scummy shit through the season then in the final hours it amplifies to a lot worse. I've lost Gladiator due to last hour win trading in Season 2, and I lost it in season 3 due to my rogue partner's account getting hacked with our teams deleted. Hell in Cataclysmic Gladiator Season, Abni lost r1 because Snutz/Kollektiv/Original all took the title from him 30 minutes before the servers shut down for maintenance. Last minute runs are going to happen. All that matters is how it ends.

Our guild went into MC, half of us wanting to make it a good one, the rest of us wanted to have fun. I was even going to come with a pvp spec before Duo told me not to. We didn't cheese trash or anything, we just pulled faster and cleared. About the only change was the loot was on roll but that was more to the fact it didn't matter.

No preclearing was done, we even streamed it and advertised it so anyone who watched the stream can testify to that. We even spend what felt like forever talking about Garr's strategy since we have been adjusting it for so long, I think we took the server fastest Garr there even.

We didn't cheat a single thing, we just did it the right way and skipped trash packs we were able to skip, staple things in clearing for a time.

You need to understand that since the second MC group was made, our best players had been divided into two groups. Both groups were very effective on their own but if we took our best 40, we could have raised the bar to the point no one could have touched it for months I'd imagine. Hell, even this raid was a mish-mosh of players, we had even lost our second strongest DPS and our strongest DPS wasn't in attendance.

You act like we had some big form of organization when in reality, our guild was just about to tighten down on leadership because about two weeks ago one of our strongest players left a raid and wrote a massive rant on how the guild is not min maxing the way it should be if it wants to be competitive and that our approach was just like any other guild with our saving grace being bosses.

Advancing on the idea was going to be our strongest 40 in Saturday and our other 40 in Sunday which clearly never came to fruition. Hell, even on Saturday we had a lot of people who would not be in that top 40 team I would imagine.

Our run was quickly paced, we wanted to see what we could do and just did. We didn't even think we'd take the top spot then when we uploaded stats saw that we did. Regardless, if the server wasn't closing we'd have just taken our strongest 40 in this week and done even better than what we did here.

The thing is, other guilds were pushing for fastest clears when we weren't. People were skipping trash that we weren't. We gave it one raid of us pretending to try for fastest MC and we did. That was what happened. Make any and all excuses you want, but our guild just had significantly better talent and stronger players than most other guilds. I really wish he had people like Trunix in our ranks because he would have been a valuable asset. Oto is my favourite player from the Alliance and I hold the guy in high respect, I wish he was in our guild.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Thoras1 wrote:
hedgelord wrote:itt salty alliance cucks

>Act like retards
>Get called out on your bullshit
>'S-salty alliance cucks!'

I'm beginning to think your name is a play on the term "Sore Ass" In fact if I pinch my tongue and say your name as I read it "Thor as" it sounds just like Sore Ass, well, Sore Ath which will be perceived as Ass by anyone.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zulatomten » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Came late to the party. There's still to enjoy of the debate.
As CM Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zulatomten
Tester

by XJ9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:14 pm

alwini wrote:14 minutes spent clearing trash before Lucifron started...yeah, definitely legit. No pre-clearing here. Well done :)

https://www.twitch.tv/vaelastream/v/59554652

1 hour 29 mins to further prove we didn't pre clear trash.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:23 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Thoras1 wrote:>Proclaim yourself to be the best guild on the server
>Have a monopoly on world bosses and have shamans available
>Still spend months being beaten in MC by several guilds with 0 worldboss kills
>At the last possible moment, set a new record
>Shitpost loudly on the forums and claim victory
>'I-it was all a social experiment guys!'

You just can't make this shit up

Point effectively proven. I made this as intentionally hostile as I could just to give myself, as well as you all some closure to the matter. Anyone who legitimately believed on the forums that I was nearly as idiotic and abrasive on the forums needs an evaluation of themselves. It'll be obvious where I next show up but I have no intention to further continue this social experiment. I'll go back to being how I was in game, quiet and helpful to people. You all playing your already predicted roles and following scripts accordingly gave me more satisfaction to watch than anything I've done on this server.

/r/iamverysmart

You're an idiot if you think that social experiment was in place solely in this thread alone. I was carrying it on for MONTHS. I think your reading comprehension needs to be a priority in when you look at your flaws.

"Still spend months beaten in MC" actually we never were beaten in MC aside from Lotus Storm, though they had Ragnaros down before DV was even a guild or jointly raiding. We dethroned the original top guild with ease and since then stayed on the top of the Horde. Speed Clearing never defined your ability as a guild given how a lot of guilds cheated it. Who was it, I think Odyssey that pre cleared all the trash until Geddon before killing Lucifron? Ishanu and I stated we'd have quit the guild if we ever got to that level of scumbaggery along with a few others.

"Last possible minute" You ever pushed for Gladiator in arena? Let me tell you what happens, there's scummy shit through the season then in the final hours it amplifies to a lot worse. I've lost Gladiator due to last hour win trading in Season 2, and I lost it in season 3 due to my rogue partner's account getting hacked with our teams deleted. Hell in Cataclysmic Gladiator Season, Abni lost r1 because Snutz/Kollektiv/Original all took the title from him 30 minutes before the servers shut down for maintenance. Last minute runs are going to happen. All that matters is how it ends.

Our guild went into MC, half of us wanting to make it a good one, the rest of us wanted to have fun. I was even going to come with a pvp spec before Duo told me not to. We didn't cheese trash or anything, we just pulled faster and cleared. About the only change was the loot was on roll but that was more to the fact it didn't matter.

No preclearing was done, we even streamed it and advertised it so anyone who watched the stream can testify to that. We even spend what felt like forever talking about Garr's strategy since we have been adjusting it for so long, I think we took the server fastest Garr there even.

We didn't cheat a single thing, we just did it the right way and skipped trash packs we were able to skip, staple things in clearing for a time.

You need to understand that since the second MC group was made, our best players had been divided into two groups. Both groups were very effective on their own but if we took our best 40, we could have raised the bar to the point no one could have touched it for months I'd imagine. Hell, even this raid was a mish-mosh of players, we had even lost our second strongest DPS and our strongest DPS wasn't in attendance.

You act like we had some big form of organization when in reality, our guild was just about to tighten down on leadership because about two weeks ago one of our strongest players left a raid and wrote a massive rant on how the guild is not min maxing the way it should be if it wants to be competitive and that our approach was just like any other guild with our saving grace being bosses.

Advancing on the idea was going to be our strongest 40 in Saturday and our other 40 in Sunday which clearly never came to fruition. Hell, even on Saturday we had a lot of people who would not be in that top 40 team I would imagine.

Our run was quickly paced, we wanted to see what we could do and just did. We didn't even think we'd take the top spot then when we uploaded stats saw that we did. Regardless, if the server wasn't closing we'd have just taken our strongest 40 in this week and done even better than what we did here.

The thing is, other guilds were pushing for fastest clears when we weren't. People were skipping trash that we weren't. We gave it one raid of us pretending to try for fastest MC and we did. That was what happened. Make any and all excuses you want, but our guild just had significantly better talent and stronger players than most other guilds. I really wish he had people like Trunix in our ranks because he would have been a valuable asset. Oto is my favourite player from the Alliance and I hold the guy in high respect, I wish he was in our guild.

I'll have you know that you responded exactly as I predicted. Even adding another post to insult the name.
All my responses were perfectly crafted to get this exact reaction, and you, as the sheep you are, followed suit.
As Bill Cipher said, "I'm the master of the mind."
:^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:49 pm

So, instead of flinging shit around like a low intellect ape, why don't you quit trying to copy my posts verbatim outlining your stupidity? This is why you'll never go anywhere in life.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Facts are that you spend months being beaten by lesser geared-guilds, only to come in here and post shitty exuses when people call you out on your bullshit

>'W-we weren't even trying!'
>'All our best players were in different raids!'
>'It was our guildstructure, we were about to crack down as leadership, really!'

ayylm40 wrote:Good fucking luck if you guys think you will be able to compete with NOPE/Coalition/Dreamstate in playTBC.

Pretty much this. Atleast these shitty alliance guilds who spend months dominating you didn't shitpost about it.

XJ9 wrote:The thing is, you can't win a flame war with me because I have such a command of the English language that I have the ability to eviscerate you as a person through lengthy posts.

XJ9 wrote:So, instead of flinging shit around like a low intellect ape

Absolutely eviscerated me there m8.

Much like Deja Vu, nothing but an awful meme.

But thanks for responding again, this social experiment is turning out great! :^^^^^^^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion