Any PvE guilds coming back ?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Any PvE guilds coming back ?

by Knirck » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 am

Hey Calistro whats the plan for Tempest after the guild drama after the shutdown? Can leaders hug it out and continue? We already have old members gathering in Discord:) It's been over 6 months, hope you guys can settle things before server comes out. We had a good thing going imo:)
Knirck
Private
Private

by calistro » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:00 am

we continue as we are except broks and enulla , will see how many will be back and recruit more or something we will see at the right time
calistro
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:34 am

Freekaylaz wrote:
XJ9 wrote:With how it looks right now, a couple of DV are looking at joining up with Trunix in Goon Squad.

The incoming reign of Deja Goon?

I can say with utmost certainty that Deja Vu is still going to be a powerhouse as far as members, it had a lot of solid players. Duo and Ace are incredibly nice people and I advise people look into talking with them about joining. Honestly speaking, the guild is full of very friendly people contrary to the inflammatory comments you've seen me AS AN INDIVIDUAL SPEAKING making.

Though at the end of the day, I look forward to seeing everyone again, especially those I've dearly missed. Except that one Yossarian paladin. Dude was a terrible player and generally just annoying in bgs.

As far as drama goes, I'm probably hanging up the mantle so all forum drama won't be on my behalf. The pied piper wishes to see what the rats choose to follow to if not his flute being played.

BS lol we both know true trolls never quit.

Perhaps, but at the end of the day XJ9 has essentially been a crafted personality that I feel has been exhausted. Without going into detail that make it sound like I have schizophrenia, XJ9 is a mindset of mine with completely different words, interests, aspirations and even attitude. What is said under XJ9 does not reflect the opinions of Vinylscratch, it reflects the opinions of XJ9.

It's not a different personality as much as a switch I flip and everything of XJ9's persona comes naturally without thought. I'm choosing to leave the switch off this time.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gangstabitch » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:14 am

XJ9 wrote:Perhaps, but at the end of the day XJ9 has essentially been a crafted personality that I feel has been exhausted. Without going into detail that make it sound like I have schizophrenia, XJ9 is a mindset of mine with completely different words, interests, aspirations and even attitude. What is said under XJ9 does not reflect the opinions of Vinylscratch, it reflects the opinions of XJ9.

It's not a different personality as much as a switch I flip and everything of XJ9's persona comes naturally without thought. I'm choosing to leave the switch off this time.

who cares
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Luxon » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Freekaylaz wrote:
XJ9 wrote:With how it looks right now, a couple of DV are looking at joining up with Trunix in Goon Squad.

The incoming reign of Deja Goon?

I can say with utmost certainty that Deja Vu is still going to be a powerhouse as far as members, it had a lot of solid players. Duo and Ace are incredibly nice people and I advise people look into talking with them about joining. Honestly speaking, the guild is full of very friendly people contrary to the inflammatory comments you've seen me AS AN INDIVIDUAL SPEAKING making.

Though at the end of the day, I look forward to seeing everyone again, especially those I've dearly missed. Except that one Yossarian paladin. Dude was a terrible player and generally just annoying in bgs.

As far as drama goes, I'm probably hanging up the mantle so all forum drama won't be on my behalf. The pied piper wishes to see what the rats choose to follow to if not his flute being played.

BS lol we both know true trolls never quit.

Perhaps, but at the end of the day XJ9 has essentially been a crafted personality that I feel has been exhausted. Without going into detail that make it sound like I have schizophrenia, XJ9 is a mindset of mine with completely different words, interests, aspirations and even attitude. What is said under XJ9 does not reflect the opinions of Vinylscratch, it reflects the opinions of XJ9.

Autism
Luxon
Grunt
Grunt

by Underwhere » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:20 am

Deja Vu shall rise again!

-Vaelen
Underwhere
Tester

by Hateshi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Underwhere wrote:Deja Vu shall rise again!

-Vaelen

Oh lord...
Hateshi
Private
Private

by Mozz » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Hateshi wrote:Oh lord...

I'm coming for you m8
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Hateshi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Mozz wrote:
Hateshi wrote:Oh lord...

I'm coming for you m8

Hahahahahahahaha :)

I must say, that I actually look forward to, bring it.
Hateshi
Private
Private

by Nivets » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Underwhere wrote:Deja Vu shall rise again!

-Vaelen

Yes, Scotch people are cool!

:)
Nivets
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion