RIP

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: RIP

by Echodox » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

People forget that there will be new players coming that wasn't playing on Nost before.
Sure, PvE will never reach, or get close to, the pop of the PvP realm. But, there will be new people coming (and not everyone will discover Ely/Nost day 1) who dislike PvP and will roll PvE server regardless of pop.
Echodox
Tester

by Pottu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:06 pm

As far as I know, once our PvE realm launches, it'll be the only vanilla PvE realm with 1x rates available. Players who want the PvE environment will gravitate to it.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Freekaylaz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Pottu wrote:As far as I know, once our PvE realm launches, it'll be the only vanilla PvE realm with 1x rates available. Players who want the PvE environment will gravitate to it.

I bet you all my memes that nostalrius PvE ends up a dead server. a ton of the PvE community will just play on a pvp server because they don't care to wait, causing the server to be way underpopulated and unappealing to the little community thats left. then that little community will inevitably quit.

you're expecting everyone that played Nost PvE to be 100% locked into that server and pick right up but thats not the case. the server will be unappealing to older nost players, and it will be unappealing to new nostalrius players. trust me I went to college breifly.

p.s. unban my god damn priest please I was falsely banned without warning
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mozz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Freekaylaz wrote:p.s. unban my god damn priest please I was falsely banned without warning

I thought anyone who was banned previously would have their accounts unlocked when it re opens? I'm sure I read something about all the banned gold farming accounts returning.
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 pm

All banned accounts will remain banned.

The only exceptions are temporary bans during the final week and those accounts that were being reviewed when the announcement to close was made.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Duofilm » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:13 pm

I thought anyone who was banned previously would have their accounts unlocked when it re opens? I'm sure I read something about all the banned gold farming accounts returning.

Mozz check your PM's !
Last edited by Duofilm on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Xasthur » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:36 am

I have my fingers crossed that the population won't go under 1.5k in the first couple of weeks, that's probably the only way the server might survive in the long run.
Xasthur <Slippery When Wet> Level 60 Warlock [Nostalrius Begins PvE]
Xasthur
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion