PvP on the PvE server

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PvP on the PvE server

by Kyuss » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello everyone, I was wondering what the pvp community was like on the Nost PvE server. How active were the BG's, world pvp, ect. I am interested in pvp but the new PvP server is going to be so over crowded I just don't think I will enjoy it very much.
Kyuss
Tester

Re: PvP on the PvE server

by Kyuss » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Awesome. Thank you Xadaver. Just the info I was looking for!
Kyuss
Tester

by Toolt » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:21 pm

There is pvp 5-8min que EU times qued better, Horde seem to be in more need of good rank pushers atm. Since many got done before shutdown. Allyside got a firmer grip on pvp. You are prob gonna have a better time ranking as horde since its less competion at the top brackets. with faster +(instant) ques.
But we will see how it turns out, but if i can predict its gonna be ally dominated at start until horde gear catch up.

Because we(Ally) got many r11+ still gonna rank, we can prob set up a full rank10+ premade at start. i dont think horde can do this without grabbing players done in rankings.

To give you numbers, this is last week before shutdown.

Horde bracket 1. 335401
Ally Bracket 1. 745494
Toolt
Private
Private

by KennyMarsh » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:27 am

Toolt im comming to IF for you
KennyMarsh
Private
Private

by Nelythia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:44 am

Toolt wrote:but if i can predict its gonna be ally dominated at start until horde gear catch up.

Because we(Ally) got many r11+ still gonna rank, we can prob set up a full rank10+ premade at start. i dont think horde can do this without grabbing players done in rankings.

Toolt wrote:but if i can predict its gonna be ally dominated at start until horde gear catch up.

ally dominated

xD
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstabitch » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:52 pm

to be fair a majority of players that do BGs on ally side are in pve spec or using pve gear

like if I swap to pvp gear and respec to reckoning/holy I will beat most rogues or warriors that tunnel me (beat kharino 1vs1 before nost shut down) but my heal will suffer in raids and don't like the idea of wasting gold on respecs. also it's hard to fakecast with 200 ping /shrug horde are 90% mages that take improved cs anyway :D

but most importantly dud is MIA because of GIRLFRIEND and WORK. rip in peace dud. both horde and ally will miss you.
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion