hey fam

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

hey fam

by gangstabitch » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:04 pm

I use to have a alot of respect and admiration for certain horde players but after watching them try to backdoor it just made me rofl and consider them weak ass players now. For all the horde who crossed the bridge with hunter trap spam and mages with improved blizzard, I /salute you. Every other weak nigga who wanted to go the easy path please go uninstall and preferably KYS.

I know backdoor is a viable tactic and all but you're the horde, act like it. Also shout out to my wife Pivko for not MCing me out wsg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVbbai6iiBs
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: hey fam

by Nelythia » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:08 am

I backdoored twice to stealth cap aids, its a legit playstyle.

How about alliance stops turtling when the game is already lost anyways and joins a new AV?

More rep+honor/hr than what the 3hr turtle games gave you.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstabitch » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 pm

atleast when ally players are losing we don't chill in the GY but instead continue to play the game.
what about players that don't want efficient rep/honor farm? what if someone enjoys playing 3 hour AVs? AFKing in GY just to get faster marks is not the most fun or engaging pvp experience.

but I guess to blame is premades from the pvp shard who would win trade and dodge. that cancer spread quickly as fuck because who wants to waste time doing actual pvp. i'm glad that mentality is gone too and we're back at doing actual pvp.

I still remember when nost devs made the decision to disable multiqueue. so much tears. :D
I'd rather die 30 times in a 10+ min wsg than afk in a 2 min wsg just to get a free mark. Fuck that.
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Thats funny, because alliance is currently sitting on their GY the whole time in WSG since yesterday.

Coincidence?
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstabitch » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:30 pm

bruh if that's true I feel sad for those players.

have you tried mind controlling them out of the BG?
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:33 pm

We usually MC 1-3 persons out just for fun
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion