I am GM Vaelanor

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: I am GM Vaelanor

by RepublicanNatio » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Keftenk wrote:So...who was Nano? :P

daemon is nano
RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

by Adûnâi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 pm

I'm somewhat surprised that nobody has commented on how beautiful and powerful this letter from Vaelanor is. The sheer energy and high spirit, even in such unfortunate circumstances, have put a smile on my face. It's always enriching to get a sneak peek at behind-the-scenes, and it's twice as pleasant if I get to know such a passionate member of the team!
The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian
Adûnâi
Private
Private

by Killershama » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:15 am

Adûnâi wrote:I'm somewhat surprised that nobody has commented on how beautiful and powerful this letter from Vaelanor is. The sheer energy and high spirit, even in such unfortunate circumstances, have put a smile on my face. It's always enriching to get a sneak peek at behind-the-scenes, and it's twice as pleasant if I get to know such a passionate member of the team!

It was a very interesting Read, basically answered some questions I Had about Elysium and Light's hope previously before reading it. I too agree that the article brings out the emotion and dedication to the legacy servers, which is outstanding and I truly appreciate all the work the GMs have done for us.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sirganksalot » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

This is rather disturbing news indeed.

As much as I dislike J Allen Brack's attitude he is at least bound by rules, so I am grateful that Blizzard has announced Classic servers. This is disgusting behaviour from the Lights Hope admin.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

by vaelanor » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:02 pm

I miss this community. Nost was the best group of people ive ever had the pleasure of working with.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1512b10WysZ6WHHKd2OKEoNyW4GuemBWOxULwG73Igvo/edit?usp=sharing
vaelanor
Game Master
Game Master

by Killershama » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 pm

The Nostalrius Server and the community was great and all the experiences will never be forgotten.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Glivee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Nice one!
:D
Glivee
Tester

Previous

Return to General discussion