AQ War effort

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: AQ War effort

by FiveWeeksOneMinute » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Noxx wrote:Fuk dat just open AQ40 the gathering part is booring as hell when there are no other servers to fight with.

that was the fun part in Vanilla to se what servers open it first.
actually the weeks/months when players are farming and questing in Silithus results in some of the most fun world PvP and guild vs guild combat that will ever happen during the Vanilla content timeline
Ohhgee wrote:ED war effort was nothing more than a troll; a carrot on a stick designed to keep people playing as long as possible. ED had been without a development team for over a year when the War Effort began.

We saw just how false everything Feenix told the players was when Nostalrius/Kronos released and their server started to actually die, and they quickly ended the war effort and release Warsong garbage version of AQ (after advertising a fully scripted ED version being in the works for nearly 2 years
hmm I have never heard this theory, but it makes a bit of sense, might I ask where you got this information?
FiveWeeksOneMinute
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Docholy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:29 am

Fotm wrote:
Docholy wrote:Are you so encapsulated into the blizz like feeling that you would go against blizz numbers to insure its blizz like?

Pog
Champ

God you know you're old when you have to go to /r/outoftheloop to understand what is being said!
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Plask » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:56 am

FiveWeeksOneMinute wrote:
Noxx wrote:Fuk dat just open AQ40 the gathering part is booring as hell when there are no other servers to fight with.

that was the fun part in Vanilla to se what servers open it first.
actually the weeks/months when players are farming and questing in Silithus results in some of the most fun world PvP and guild vs guild combat that will ever happen during the Vanilla content timeline
Ohhgee wrote:ED war effort was nothing more than a troll; a carrot on a stick designed to keep people playing as long as possible. ED had been without a development team for over a year when the War Effort began.

We saw just how false everything Feenix told the players was when Nostalrius/Kronos released and their server started to actually die, and they quickly ended the war effort and release Warsong garbage version of AQ (after advertising a fully scripted ED version being in the works for nearly 2 years
hmm I have never heard this theory, but it makes a bit of sense, might I ask where you got this information?
I was testing aq with my guild about a year before it released. It was identical to release. Also everyone that player a long time on ED knew. The server was stale for a very long time without anything happening.
Sidesprang wrote:Defcap is overrated at current state of the game.
Plask
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DeeMarie » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 am

Plask wrote:I was testing aq with my guild about a year before it released. It was identical to release. Also everyone that player a long time on ED knew. The server was stale for a very long time without anything happening.

Let's be honest, ED was a great server only because of the community, and a certain Admin pretty much killed it.

Something I noticed when Nos accidentally released the War Effort on the PvE server, stuff was accumulating pretty quickly. If Nostalrius PvP keeps its playerbase over a certain other TBC server that may or may not release during the War Effort, well it's going to depend on how much gating the staff here want to do. Otherwise it'll be over pretty fast.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to General discussion