Pony riding lvl 40 mount

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Thieve of Frostmane

by NovaXQ » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Thieve wrote:Lol! Another success. You all should be very thankful you had to privilege to be ninja'd from me and my ninja squad.

As you may know, I am the infamous Thieve. The number one rogue and ninja in the entire world.

We had a lot of laughs and good footage for my newest video. The best moments aside from the ninja is the blaming game. Veay of <APPRIME> had to literally guild disband. <STIGMATA> has a very negative reputation thanks to us. <TEAM BRING IT> now has the truth exposed and everyone now has their own hidden agenda.

The GMs knew nothing of this, with over 100 reports/petitions on us, the only response they gave was "It is between you and the raid leader". Only when we publicly posted the video, were the GMs able to figure out what happened. We could of continued to ninja and have a 'ninja' reputation, however we really wanted to post a video and throw it in your faces. We were handsomely compensated with the parting of our characters, all 4 of our accounts sold for almost a grand. We posted the video publicly after 3 of us got our cash, however Sam was banned before his account sold. Using my manipulative skills, I managed to sell his account with the screenshots of him looting staff of shadowflame and nef's tear, without a middleman, as well as scamming that buyer (same buyer who got my acct lol). So, a minor inconvenience, no worries.

We all cashed out, had our laughs, made a video for all my fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5G16rSHpA0

Here's a temporary video, It came out quite well, I will add all your raging to it later when I care enough. As for us, our ninja squad grows and grows, maybe we will be around on Nost, maybe we will find another server. The options are endless, was fun kek.

~Infamous Thieve
aka Kestraz

^And this guy isn't banned because of... What exactly?
NovaXQ
Tester

by Brion » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Thieve wrote:maybe we will be around on Nost, maybe we will find another server. The options are endless

I might be bad at math, but that looks like 2 options, not endless.
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mazziwe » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Thieve wrote:Lol! Another success. You all should be very thankful you had to privilege to be ninja'd from me and my ninja squad.

As you may know, I am the infamous Thieve. The number one rogue and ninja in the entire world.

We had a lot of laughs and good footage for my newest video. The best moments aside from the ninja is the blaming game. Veay of <APPRIME> had to literally guild disband. <STIGMATA> has a very negative reputation thanks to us. <TEAM BRING IT> now has the truth exposed and everyone now has their own hidden agenda.

The GMs knew nothing of this, with over 100 reports/petitions on us, the only response they gave was "It is between you and the raid leader". Only when we publicly posted the video, were the GMs able to figure out what happened. We could of continued to ninja and have a 'ninja' reputation, however we really wanted to post a video and throw it in your faces. We were handsomely compensated with the parting of our characters, all 4 of our accounts sold for almost a grand. We posted the video publicly after 3 of us got our cash, however Sam was banned before his account sold. Using my manipulative skills, I managed to sell his account with the screenshots of him looting staff of shadowflame and nef's tear, without a middleman, as well as scamming that buyer (same buyer who got my acct lol). So, a minor inconvenience, no worries.

We all cashed out, had our laughs, made a video for all my fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5G16rSHpA0

Here's a temporary video, It came out quite well, I will add all your raging to it later when I care enough. As for us, our ninja squad grows and grows, maybe we will be around on Nost, maybe we will find another server. The options are endless, was fun kek.

~Infamous Thieve
aka Kestraz

Well played....Well played :o :lol:
mazziwe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to General discussion