These griefers should not get away with this...

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

These griefers should not get away with this...

by Zendey » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Did 2 tickets didnt get any response so I'm trying here.

TLDR; Did Onyxia pre-quests in BRD, leader + one more acted like idiots, eventually when they harassed me, I called them kids and they threatened to kick me if I didnt pay them gold. They kicked me 5 min before last q was done during Jailbreak.

More details + proof:

Names of the players:
Xclement (guy who did the most, harassed and kicked me)
Amk (His friend who made him leader so the other guy could kick me, also random harassments and acting like an idiot)

The way they acted through the whole run was very weird to say at least, they were basically huge trolls and called people in the group pretty ugly stuff. I would LOVE if a GM could check through the chat logs to see for themselves.

Their behavior basically costed me 4 hours of my life and I don't want them to get away with that for nothing. They did break the server rules after all.

Since I got teleported to IF when they kicked me I had to scroll up to get the chat logs and I got a few print screens.

Out of nowhere harass: https://gyazo.com/ad2e8801e09d40b42d17aa6ea18b9c0b

Threatening for gold: https://gyazo.com/e38b9d57e62a172de78cc26520bf4b60
https://gyazo.com/4931fac1d9e3dfb829b81d5e4e09c153

Kicking me: https://gyazo.com/c5870cc491bb3edcb1118da7e1f0c8c5

Wish I had more but hopefully a GM can check it through. All I did was to call them kids and asked if they had a rough childhood lol...

Do we really want people like this on our server with an otherwise great community?
Zendey
Tester

Re: These griefers should not get away with this...

by zzxx » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:37 pm

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language;
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:32 pm

You have the option to ignore and not group with people like that.

Which rules did they break btw?
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dalrian » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:39 am

What rules did they break with regard to the kicking? If they don't want you in their group (or only want you if you pay) then that's their choice, and it's your choice if you want to meet their conditions. There are annoying and shitty players but what ya gonna do. They aren't breaking the rules they're just wasting your time. Put them on ignore and don't group with them again. Deal with it.
dalrian
Tester

by Tinkertown » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:29 am

While they didn't break any rule this kind of behavior is just....

I will certainly make sure to add these people to my ignore list and make sure to keep them out of any guild I'm in for the life of this server.

Thanks OP.
Tinkertown
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by monkeyyy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 pm

On top of them not actually breaking any rules, how do we know you didn't bring this on yourself? So you have a few screenshots where they tell you to get fucked, threaten to kick you, and mess with you, etc... That doesn't prove that they're bad players and deserve to be punished. For all we know this could be completely out of context and they were only rude to you because you were first. If you don't like a group then just leave it instead of crying about it on the forums. If nost banned players just because they don't like eachother or have a bad dungeon run then there'd be nobody left playing.

TL;DR: Cry more.
monkeyyy
Tester

by Norjak » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Just drop the quest & take it again - find a group who aren't dicks this time.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Valandar » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Its up to the community and you to take of players like this. There are steps you can do like ignore and warn other people. You cant just ask GMs to help out in every single player interaction
Valandar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by varth » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Oh look, another person who wants their hand held, tell me boy where did they touch you?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by unrealized » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:21 pm

This is why naming and shaming in the forums is pointless as we have no context of how things happened and you might get flak from others.
With that said, there are definitely morons out there like anything in life, and it would be good for the community to help itself and possibly create a blacklist of repeating offenders in the future.

The good news is that there are only 2 servers, so eventually people that act like idiots will be known throughout the servers for it. It happened in Vanilla, and it's likely to happen here as well if Nostalrius lasts. It's a very small world on the high-end of it (read, lvl 60), and there's nowhere to hide or name changing service.
unrealized
Tester

Next

Return to General discussion