Gold trafficking.

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: Gold trafficking.

by bmbruggeban » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:01 pm

you aren't safe. whats your character name? buying you gold right now
bmbruggeban
Private
Private

by blueman29 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Got banned for gold trafficking yesterday and have 2 low level toons and a bank toon. Have never ever participated in gold buying, selling, or any other TOS infraction. Never have had more than 3 gold. How can this happen?
blueman29
Tester

by Xylon666Darkstar » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:30 pm

iii wrote:Something is definitly up. 3 of my guildmates or their bank alts have been banned this week and they have no idea why. When they post on the support forum they just get a copy pasted answer and then are ignored by the GMs.

yeah, exactly. :\
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by hograth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Well,
I probably got banned for selling a spell power enchant to a gold buyer or something similar, just think, trading services for gold is a liable offense for getting your account banned pemanently, let that sink in for a second..
hograth
Private
Private

by Quickbowjob » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:02 pm

You guys just been un-banned.. gratz :)
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Goldesel » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:25 pm

The nostalrius team does not trust their playerbase which of course is not a good sign.
Goldesel
Grunt
Grunt

by Setup » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Robotron wrote:Why people insist on making alt accounts for banking is beyond me.

Account character limit. I have ~30 bank characters, and they're all full.*
*only buy the first two bank spaces.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dalrian » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:19 am

what you gotta remember is that Nostalrius doesn't need us. It has no financial dependency on each player. With blizzard, they have a vested interest in making sure innocent players are not getting punished, as Blizzard loses money for every innocent account they ban. nostalrius could ban 5000 innocent players and if anything they'd just be saving money on server costs.

you need to be much more careful on a private server than on retail. you can't rely on support team. they will do their best but at the end of the day, private servers are inherently dodgy, you aren't really meant to be playing the game on here in the first place.
dalrian
Tester

by winfernal » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:57 am

Lots of salty fucks buying gold, and getting mad about the banhammer afterwards :lol: :lol:
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Adwena » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:34 am

Robotron wrote:Why people insist on making alt accounts for banking is beyond me. All it does is increase the risk of you getting mistaken for a Chinaman. I keep everything on one account.

Same
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion