Blood of Heroes hunting goes EXPLOITABLE as hell!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Blood of Heroes hunting goes EXPLOITABLE as hell!

by Xzal » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:04 am

I am trying for days now to get my Blood of Heroes. I PvP for them, I camp them, guildmates help me clear the area etcetc.
Last night I was camping for hours with help of 4 guildmates multiple blood pools, and the following exploit happened 3 times.

There was a horde and some alliance who was cooperating. So when the bloodpool spowned the other guy was free to pick up the blood, and same time his alliance friends was only interupting me. You can say I have no clues. But when 2 alliance mages are fighting over a bloodpool for 30 seconds and NEVER use an area of efect damage ability(so there is no chance to interupt thair Horde firend) who is close to me, This is fact.

The next time same thing happened with an alliance rogue who logged in time, and interupted only me for 3 times in a row till his horde friend gets his blood.

Third time there has a Horde Hunter and an Alliance Rogue Cooperation. We started together with the horde hunter to open the pool. I got sapped by allaince rogue and he didnt. The rogue sprinted and vanished BEFORE ploodpool was gathered. That reveals that the alliance rogue had no itterest for Blood of Heroes, but just came in time to interupt only me again, so his firend was free to pick up the blood.

I wispered all this 3 guys. One of them accepted that he is doing this horde-alliance cooperation because i guess he dont knows that its prohibited. The other 2 know that its prohibited and denied that they have any cooperation with the opposite function. But thats lies.

I realy dont like that some people do this so they take advantage over other players who play respecting the rules.

I realy dont have any problem with people who cooperate for doing things and are social. This is the game. And I like it. But cooperating with oposite function aganst your own function is an issue.

Please do something about this. Or at least fix the bloodpool respown timers. Cause they was definately not designed for a so populated server at retail. And its so silly and anoying to stay camp the spowning positions for so log to get them.
Last edited by Xzal on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xzal
Private
Private

Re: Blood of Heroes hunting goes EXPLOITABLE as hell!

by kaba » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:19 am

Don't think it's considered an exploit. This is what the mafia has been doing with devilsaurs since forever.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Xzal » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:22 am

But it is. Horde-Alliance cooperation in game, always was and is an expoit. At retail and private servers everywhere.
Xzal
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:46 am

ppl cooperating in an MMORPG? seems like an exploit to me? did they also say something in [Orcish]? exploit too...and fuk man if the mage sheeped you and lasted over 9 seconds its an exploit also...this game is exploitcraft....i wish i had my flying mount exploit, exploit exploitttpl poeklxplxo tlt plxpoe eploitexepl ote epxloit..

Exploit..
eXPLoitT!1!111
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 am

hello my name is xzal i'm too fucking retarded to play a multiplayer game, i cannot speak with players or organize and i get raped, other people are exploiting please nostalrius ban all oposing faction so i can play alone and gather my items with my shitter braindead mentality.

"hey bro if we split the bloods between us we can make sure we both get them more often"

"sure bro sounds like a great idea m88"

wow

very hard

cooperating with other players is bannable )))))))
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:50 am

Darkwinjax wrote:hello my name is xzal i'm too fucking retarded to play a multiplayer game, i cannot speak with players or organize and i get raped, other people are exploiting please nostalrius ban all oposing faction so i can play alone and gather my items with my shitter braindead mentality.

"hey bro if we split the bloods between us we can make sure we both get them more often"

"sure bro sounds like a great idea m88"

wow

very hard

cooperating with other players is bannable )))))))

ExplOIttTTTt!!1111!!!111 WHat U sAYYYYY!!! ITs EXPLOIttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt U nooB Go BAck to GARrIsooN!!!
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Slicy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:57 am

Sounds like you got rekt mejt.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by winfernal » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:48 am

Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Brion » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:52 pm

In software, an exploit is taking advantage of a vulnerability or bug in the code. This is not the case as horde and alliance do not have to attack each other. Teamwork happens, ask Thrall and Jaina.
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 pm

By this logic, the whole server is just one big exploit. RIP PvP server, the OP demands everyone move to PvE.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to General discussion